Lower the strength of the Venom Skin skill

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Mnanauk

Lower the strength of the Venom Skin skill

Post by Mnanauk »

Honestly its unfair.. So unfair you made that skill way too strong for how cheap it is , at max level it does double of the damage done by a max freezing breath that is three times more expensive , check this out so you know more :
Venom skin : 13k gems to take it from level 12-13
Damage done : at least 75k HP ( it can even more than that )
Freezing breath : 39k gems to take it from level 12-13
Damage done : 40k HP with 296 attack level :?

Sorry but this is frustrating for freezing breath users to be honest you made it so hard and expensive to max it, we coop a whole lot to get gems and we even buy to max that skill , but in the other hand you make another skill way so easy to max, so cheap and it does way more damage :|
I really hope you take this into consideration and you decrease the strength and the damage done by the venom skin and make things fair please , skill that costs more needs to be more powerful not the opposite as I mentioned above .
Thank you :)

Skyres

Re: Lower the strength of the Venom Skin skill

Post by Skyres »

People go back and forth with that skill and it really annoys me... Idk why they are doing it because it don't seem to do more damage. But anyway you are right the power of this skill should be reduced a bit.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Skyres wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:17 am
People go back and forth with that skill and it really annoys me... Idk why they are doing it because it don't seem to do more damage.
When ppl use vs, they move around/back and fourth to stack damage on the enemy. For example, one touch does 8k, but if you touch your enemy 3 times back and forth, the damage stacks to 24k. That’s why vs can be an op skill.
Mnanauk wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:30 am
Sorry but this is frustrating for freezing breath users to be honest you made it so hard and expensive to max it, we coop a whole lot to get gems and we even buy to max that skill , but in the other hand you make another skill way so easy to max, so cheap and it does way more damage :|
As both a fb user now and vs user in the past, I also agree with you about the large discrepancies between these two skills. I hope the devs consider lowering the damage that vs can inflict.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

When ppl use vs, they move around/back and fourth to stack damage on the enemy. For example, one touch does 8k, but if you touch your enemy 3 times back and forth, the damage stacks to 24k.
And that's why I die so much in PvP... :lol: But honestly, it gets annoying after a while.

Khaled78412

Post by Khaled78412 »

I do not think that there is injustice in the matter. The difference is clear. The speed in killing and the speed makes a big difference between the players and the type of skill.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Khaled78412 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 pm
I do not think that there is injustice in the matter.
It's the discrepancies between the price & maximum damage of the venomous skin compared to the price & maximum damage of freezing breath that is the issue.

Level 13 venomous skin costs 13K gems.
Level 13 freezing breath costs 39K gems (triple the cost of venomous skin!)

The maximum damage output for maxed venomous skin with maxed attack and maxed damage boost is significantly greater than that of freezing breath for a third of the cost. As a venomous skin user and freezing breath user, I argue that it makes vs particularly overpowered in the special skill tree and therefore needs to be adjusted accordingly (either decrease the damage of vs or increase the damage of fb).
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

burtrico

Post by burtrico »

Venomous skin L12: 155/s for effect duration 6.0s, 15.2s overall duration. This should only be able to affect an animal or player up to 3 times max if the effect is not overlapping. That would be 155/s x 6s x 3 = 2790% damage.

Frost Breath L12: 613/s for 6.8s = 4168% damage

I do not know what L13 skills are, but I imagine a similar ratio between the two. Does venomous skin have a glitch where it does more than 3 times the effect in damage? If so, that is what should be fixed.
Last edited by burtrico on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.