The Wolf Easter Event

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
nightmare3

The Wolf Easter Event

Post by nightmare3 »

Hey! So the Easter event that runs from today till the 20th of April is live now. It gives you 20% extra coins and XP.

Easter eggs are hiding around in the game too (I've found my first two and gained 3 gems from one and 4000 coins from the other).

So yeah, I haven't heard any mention of it on the forum - so just figured I'd let you all know about this nice surprise!

Intrested to find out what gifts you all find in your eggs.

Skyres

Re: The Wolf Easter Event

Post by Skyres »

Found four eggs, got 3 gems, 3000 coins and two 20000 coins

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

20,000 coins? Wow, that's a good reward. It doesn't mean much when you need to have over 230,000 coins to upgrade an attribute, though; but that's still really good!

So far, I've got:
  • 6 gems
  • 4000 coins ×2
  • 2000 coins
  • and 3 gems ×2
I've been playing a lot more since the update, as I've got to make the most of the coin bonus :lol:

I noticed that if you get to a high place, it gives you a better vantage point to find the egg - which isn't tiny (thank god) and bright yellow (high visibility, yay!)

I'm glad they made the eggs not too hard to find- it gives everyone a good chance to find them.

Skyres

Post by Skyres »

I got 15 gems today! And 3000 coins. I played on my lvl50, lvl41 and lvl20 and found higher level get much bigger rewards.

nightmare3

Post by nightmare3 »

Hey, well done!

Managed to find one that had 20,000 coins in today (I only have one account and that's level 50.)

Good luck to everyone with finding their eggs!