Shout out too swift

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
TheTrueKing

Shout out too swift

Post by TheTrueKing » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:21 pm

Thank you guys! So very much for really cleaning up this game. So people like me who have too work hard for their attribute points and pay actual money for there skills. Can finally go too PVP without a 18k or 30k den sitting killing all who exit. I can finally stop seeing 7k hps drop 25ks. Just seen a lot of bashing done against you all and didn't like it after this wonderful update. :D :)

This post is my opinion on swift apps not a fact OPINION
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

Breakneck Blitz

Re: Shout out too swift

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm

I can't wait until Swift Apps makes another animal simulator and forgets about The Wolf entirely. That's old news now! Ready for this game to FLOP. Where my Lions at?? We get a new animal simulator after The Wolf updates, so where is it?? Tick TOCK!

Venomdream

Post by Venomdream » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:30 pm

This is good to hear. I just started about a week ago and love the game. However I have read about the hackers on here and was so disappointed. I hope they can keep it cleaned up and progressing. I haven’t seen anything suspicious yet but I’m only a lvl 38. I spend all my time in pvp though

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 pm

You will all still be mad cause people who spend the money will always win. The Wolf is pay to win! That's why it flopped! If you aren't willing to spend I suggest y'all find a different game cause y'all gonna see more hackers in the future. You can't stop them lmao. That's why I suggest THE LION makes its entrance so we can all dump The Wolf for that!

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 am

We can't help you're broke sorrry

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 am

Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm
I can't wait until Swift Apps makes another animal simulator and forgets about The Wolf entirely. That's old news now! Ready for this game to FLOP. Where my Lions at?? We get a new animal simulator after The Wolf updates, so where is it?? Tick TOCK!
Man you're just a salty cracker

Nana

Post by Nana » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:51 am

LOVE all the updates that have happened since December! The game is really progressing! Really impressive work for a small company like this. I stopped playing because of all the hackers... But it's so great in there now! So many honest players and good clean fights... It's really just the best of the game in there now! Brovo Devs! Seriously! I know some aren't happy about it (mostly those who hacked and those still pretending they didn't... Come on guys). While the progress may seem slow at times and not everything we want can be done or is done right away... You're really turning this into a completely unique and incredible game... Nothing else like it... You should be proud... And us players should give them a little slack, they're working hard and making a great game. Your stupidity is not their fault. ;)

Thanks Swift!!!!!!

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:01 am

Nana wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:51 am
LOVE all the updates that have happened since December! The game is really progressing! Really impressive work for a small company like this. I stopped playing because of all the hackers... But it's so great in there now! So many honest players and good clean fights... It's really just the best of the game in there now! Brovo Devs! Seriously! I know some aren't happy about it (mostly those who hacked and those still pretending they didn't... Come on guys). While the progress may seem slow at times and not everything we want can be done or is done right away... You're really turning this into a completely unique and incredible game... Nothing else like it... You should be proud... And us players should give them a little slack, they're working hard and making a great game. Your stupidity is not their fault. ;)

Thanks Swift!!!!!!
Well said glad too see some people understand that's it's not their fault so many people cheated and got busted.

Nana

Post by Nana » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:46 am

I'm sure we speak for many players! ;) Sad only salty players complain and post here.

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:44 am

TheTrueKing wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 am
Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm
Man you're just a salty cracker
Cracker? Do you just assume someone is white based on assumptions lmao? Anyways I'm not broke, I spent plenty of money, if you did too you wouldn't be giving "shout outs" to developers lmao! But go off I guess!