Shout out too swift

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
TheTrueKing

Re: Shout out too swift

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:19 am

Oh my gosh crackers as in the food. Let's not bring race into your salt party. Will you please show me where I said I didn't spend money? :lol: :lol: :lol:
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 am

TheTrueKing wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:19 am
Oh my gosh crackers as in the food. Let's not bring race into your salt party. Will you please show me where I said I didn't spend money? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah I know what you we're trying to pull with "cracker," you're not slick lol. But you claimed I was broke, and you were making a shout out post for a company. If you dropped money, great! But just like we all did you'll regret spending money soon enough, and that's fine too lol.

Venomdream

Post by Venomdream » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 pm
You will all still be mad cause people who spend the money will always win. The Wolf is pay to win! That's why it flopped! If you aren't willing to spend I suggest y'all find a different game cause y'all gonna see more hackers in the future. You can't stop them lmao. That's why I suggest THE LION makes its entrance so we can all dump The Wolf for that!
All games are pay to win. Idk one game that isn’t

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Venomdream wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:44 pm
Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 pm
You will all still be mad cause people who spend the money will always win. The Wolf is pay to win! That's why it flopped! If you aren't willing to spend I suggest y'all find a different game cause y'all gonna see more hackers in the future. You can't stop them lmao. That's why I suggest THE LION makes its entrance so we can all dump The Wolf for that!
All games are pay to win. Idk one game that isn’t
That's 100% not true, you can play a game, with in-app purchases, and not have to spend a dime. Most games just have in app purchases just for people who don't like the grinding process can choose to spend money. However in games like The Wolf, if you wanna be good you gotta spend. If you don't, you won't get anywhere fast, after all grinding in COOP isn't easy without good skills.

Venomdream

Post by Venomdream » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:22 pm

IDK a game that you can be competitive in and not spend a cent. I haven't played a lot, maybe 4 games, but if you ever wanted to be competitive you spent money. It was either to respect for the recent update buffs or debuffs or to gain access to the best gear, access to the best areas to farm etc...

But just because grinding isn't easy at a certain level, if it's still possible then you don't really have to pay....unless you want to be competitive in the next century lol

I haven't been in the game for too long though. I can only share what I've seen so far compared to the other MMOs that i have competed at at a top level in.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:59 pm

How does one even win? Far as I've seen there is no real way to "win"
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:31 am

It's a loophole, "pay to win" is a term for people who want to get good with money, however it's used for companies who make games unfair by making you spend. And no, not every game requires money in it at all, you can be free to play in majority of games, it just takes longer than people who are pay to win. You'll both end up at the same place eventually, just at different speeds. However with The Wolf, sure, you don't have to spend at all, but it makes the game boring if your constantly dying by coop animals and players who are stronger than you. You can have max stats will very low skills, but you won't be pleased with a 10k who can easily kill you cause they decided to max Frozen Jump. And MMOs really aren't the best games to compare to The Wolf, they're on a different playing field, and require a bit more work.

Venomdream

Post by Venomdream » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:12 am

Let me explain. RPG is a role playing game but solitary. A MMO is a game with multiple people on one server playing together. A MMORPG is a role playing game with multiple people on one server. This is technically a MMORPG which is still a MMO. I think maybe you got lost in the simplisticity of the game. It’s is, however, a mmo

Breakneck Blitz

Post by Breakneck Blitz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:57 am

Venomdream wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:12 am
Let me explain. RPG is a role playing game but solitary. A MMO is a game with multiple people on one server playing together. A MMORPG is a role playing game with multiple people on one server. This is technically a MMORPG which is still a MMO. I think maybe you got lost in the simplisticity of the game. It’s is, however, a mmo
I would consider this a very bad MMO then, since it's so simple. I guess I can agree on that, normal ones aren't this simple, I would just consider this a very, very basic MMO, if you want.

rain

Post by rain » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:01 am

Breakneck Blitz wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 pm
I can't wait until Swift Apps makes another animal simulator and forgets about The Wolf entirely. That's old news now! Ready for this game to FLOP. Where my Lions at?? We get a new animal simulator after The Wolf updates, so where is it?? Tick TOCK!
There are three more games you can chose from other than The Wolf:
-The Cheetah
-The Tiger
-Panther Online
If another game was created, I would think someone would say that it's boring and old news eventually.

Everyone should be glad that The Wolf even exists. Give the creators some respect for working to create this game.
cyne; rain