Swift apps unresponsiveness , Call me a hacker , but know the truth

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
007cherub

Swift apps unresponsiveness , Call me a hacker , but know the truth

Post by 007cherub » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 am

Hi I created this thread because I hope that swift apps gets to read this , I am speaking as one of the people that had my account banned , firstly I don't hack and I never hacked my account , someone may have had the log in and even if it was done by someone else , what I can't understand is why swift apps can't respond or give me back something as a paying customer what I originally paid . We are all paying customers and I don't understand why swift apps taken a lot of money off me and many many others and think that by ignoring us that they can get out easy ??

Let me give an example you pay to get on a bus , and someone else crashes into the bus , then the bus says I'm no longer responsible to get you where you paid to go ??

That's not how things work in England and I think the customer service from swift apps is appalling the fact they cannot respond or acknowledge , the fact that people have been customers , paid money and then had it all taken from them like nothing happened ?

Like I said , when you share your account you never actually know who your sharing it with anyway . But why should innocent customers fall victim to this .
The truth is they should not just like online bank fraud I am a victim here and swift apps is also on of the abusers along with those that do hack , innocent people like me that don't now how to hack paying lots of money still with all my records and receipts, and swift apps says receipts prove nothing ??

I was a paying customer paying about £1000
The wolf needs to take responsibility for this , because like I said I don't hack I can't and it wasn't me that did alter my account, so why do I suffer ?? Like I said if someone wants to borrow one pound and they take your whole wallet , you don't know that will happen until it's been done.i never hacked my account if someone did it I deeply regret that but I never did it , so why do I suffer for it ?

The sad reality here is I am a victim to online theft of my account and my money , done by other people.
Swift apps being one of the perpetrators.

Swift apps you need to give me my accounts back and what I paid for , stop stealing from your customers that have been tricked and abused online , and get a system in place to stop this happening. It's not my fault I have been a victim of online fraud and theft. But please swift apps give me my money back or my account or if not out what I paid for onto a new email account and I will never share information again , but you cannot hide from this .

Venomdream

Re: Swift apps unresponsiveness , Call me a hacker , but know the truth

Post by Venomdream » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:42 pm

Eh, I hate to say this but every game I’ve ever played if you shared your account, it was an instant ban. That’s probably why you got banned. That’s a no no

pringles

Post by pringles » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:33 pm

007cherub wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 am
Hi I created this thread because I hope that swift apps gets to read this , I am speaking as one of the people that had my account banned , firstly I don't hack and I never hacked my account , someone may have had the log in and even if it was done by someone else , what I can't understand is why swift apps can't respond or give me back something as a paying customer what I originally paid . We are all paying customers and I don't understand why swift apps taken a lot of money off me and many many others and think that by ignoring us that they can get out easy ??

Let me give an example you pay to get on a bus , and someone else crashes into the bus , then the bus says I'm no longer responsible to get you where you paid to go ??

That's not how things work in England and I think the customer service from swift apps is appalling the fact they cannot respond or acknowledge , the fact that people have been customers , paid money and then had it all taken from them like nothing happened ?

Like I said , when you share your account you never actually know who your sharing it with anyway . But why should innocent customers fall victim to this .
The truth is they should not just like online bank fraud I am a victim here and swift apps is also on of the abusers along with those that do hack , innocent people like me that don't now how to hack paying lots of money still with all my records and receipts, and swift apps says receipts prove nothing ??

The wolf needs to take responsibility for this , because like I said I don't hack I can't and it wasn't me that did alter my account, so why do I suffer ?? Like I said if someone wants to borrow one pound and they take your whole wallet , you don't know that will happen until it's been done.i never hacked my account if someone did it I deeply regret that but I never did it , so why do I suffer for it ?

The sad reality here is I am a victim to online theft of my account and my money , done by other people.

Swift apps you need to give me my accounts back and what I paid for , stop stealing from your customers that have been tricked and abused online , and get a system in place to stop this happening. It's not my fault I have been a victim of online fraud and theft. But please swift apps give me my money back or my account or if not out what I paid for onto a new email account and I will never share information again , but you cannot hide from this .
Next time be smarter and dont share your account with anyone. Isnt that all you can do? You know you wont get your account back anyway

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:06 pm

007cherub wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 am

Well you was warned it's a bad idea too share your account in the first place this like say I bought a sub at Subway and Someone ate it. You think subway going to refund my ass? No they're not they didn't steal anything from you read the terms of service that YOU agreed too before playing. Why should they be responsible for giving you money back? They didn't tell you too give your account information too people. Oh please don't pull that victim crap.

SMH i hope this post was a joke :lol:
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.