What's your favorite PVP skill combo

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
TheTrueKing

What's your favorite PVP skill combo

Post by TheTrueKing » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 am

Hi I was wondering what you guys favorite PVP combo is. I have 3 I'd like too share

Damage boost+frost Claw + tstorm
My Damage boost is lv12 and my Frost claw is lv11 tstorm is lv11 as well I love this combo especially in wars.

venom+ poisoning cloud+ instant life Regen
My venom is lv12 and my poisoning cloud is lv10 instant life Regen is only lv9 though I aboustly love using this combo especially for killing runners get them everytime

double claw+ life Regen+fire Nova
My double claw is lv10 my life Regen is lv12 and my fire Nova is lv12 this combo is just fun too play around with in general fast cool downs.

What are you guys favorite combos in PVP and why?
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

bdc

Re: What's your favorite PVP skill combo

Post by bdc » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 pm

I think you listed some classics (damage boost/frozen claw jump/thunderstorm seems to be the most popular) but here are some others I like:

Curse + Frost Nova + Frost Bite
If your opponent can't one-shot kill you, this can be completely devastating because it causes such a severe handicap. Consider substituting Frost Nova for Hurricane.

Damage Boost + Freezing Breath + Frost Bite
In a way this is modeled just like any combo that uses Double Claw + Fire Nova because this emphasizes fast reload time. While the reload times are longer than the former combo 24s vs 10s for basic attack and 30s vs 20s for special, they are still comparatively short. Plus the benefit is that these skills can do way more damage. Also, Freezing Breath is the ultimate weapon against runners :)

Critical Boost + Frost Nova + Frozen Claw Jump
This combo is designed specifically to get a one-shot kill. With upgraded Critical Boost you can get critical hits a majority of the time. That, in combination with the highest initial damage of Frost Nova compared to any other special attack and the high damage of Frozen Claw Jump can accomplish that.

Vncivl, the Wolf

Post by Vncivl, the Wolf » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:15 pm

I've been really enjoying Double Claw+Damage Boost/Insta Life Regen+Frost Nova

Konan

Post by Konan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:33 am

Who doesn't like the most strongest combo before the first update came (the one who fixed damage boost)?

Frostbite, Life Regen, Frost Nova

Of course only works if your not 1 hit and have good hp. Your enemy is frozen for a long time (8 seconds at MY Frost Nova) which helps the Regen to keep you at high health.
In-game: Konan, NaNa, Wild Child
Stats: Hp 112 Atk 121 Def & Speed MAX
Pack: None

Watermelonz4life2234

Post by Watermelonz4life2234 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 pm

TheTrueKing wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 am
Hi I was wondering what you guys favorite PVP combo is. I have 3 I'd like too share

Damage boost+frost Claw + tstorm
My Damage boost is lv12 and my Frost claw is lv11 tstorm is lv11 as well I love this combo especially in wars.

venom+ poisoning cloud+ instant life Regen
My venom is lv12 and my poisoning cloud is lv10 instant life Regen is only lv9 though I aboustly love using this combo especially for killing runners get them everytime

double claw+ life Regen+fire Nova
My double claw is lv10 my life Regen is lv12 and my fire Nova is lv12 this combo is just fun too play around with in general fast cool downs.

What are you guys favorite combos in PVP and why?
Thanks this helped a lot :D