What should I work on next and what am I doing right and wrong and what should I change.

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
lone voyou

What should I work on next and what am I doing right and wrong and what should I change.

Post by lone voyou »

So I'm a level 49 player about to reach 50 and my attributes are at speed maxed out defense 61 and my health and attack are also 61 and I have almost all skills unlocked and my skills that I am upgrading are for basic venom life-steal venom fire-wall and double claw and flame spin and my auras that I'm going to upgrade are damage boost instant life regeneration self regeneration and team regeneration and my specials that I am going to upgrade are poison cloud hurricane meteors frost nova my totems that I will be upgrading area life regeneration totem shield totem explosion trap freezing area trap and freezing trap, And my way when upgrading attributes are balanced so are my skills good bad what should I work on etc.

Quarantine

Re: What should I work on next and what am I doing right and wrong and what should I change.

Post by Quarantine »

If you consider just upgrading 2 skills per section it would probably be cheaper and they'd be stronger.
Example: have an instant damage set up and another set up for chasing runners.
Or a PvP set up and a coop set up
Or a healing set up and a damage set up.

Mainly what I'm saying is don't try and buy everything, unless you got $1000 to drop on the game. Stick with your favorites, or the skills that do the most damage, pick a path and stick to it cause once you deviate or you're indecisive about what you want you'll run a ground on your builds.

Example 2: I started another account with one intention, Attack, all I've upgraded was attack and I'm a lvl 48 with lvl103 attack, skills that do damage dont matter when every skill is backed by my attack, also I picked a good area damage skill since when many things get hurt you do more damage.

Hope that gives you an idea
Words words words

itssBlue

Re: What should I work on next and what am I doing right and wrong and what should I change.

Post by itssBlue »

Honestly, you should play the way you want to and enjoy it in a way that you are happy playing with.

I personally went:

Damage Boost
Frost Breath
Life Steal / Frost Wall
Freezing Area Trap

This way to gain hp, increase my damage & to slow animals to try kill them from a distance at times. :) but thats my own style