Fixes towards the cowards

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Freeze Wave

Fixes towards the cowards

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:01 am

Hi everyone, I'm writing this thing to say that in pvp, I believe that everyone has experienced facing a coward b4. I recently came apon a player (I got his name and Id, but I don't know how to report players.) who keeps leaving when I am gonna kill him and always coming back when my skills are used to kill me. I personally think that everyone has experienced this b4 and that we all hate that. I hope there would be an update that fixes this that the body of the wolves will stay for a few minutes even after the player left. That would be fair and would definitely reduce the amount of coward playing players of this game since that won't anymore let them get away from the fight.

And further more, (nothing related to topic) I have to apologise to everyone here that I used to be a hacker in this game. My reason of being one is also due to the cowards players are making me mad so it's kinda too tempting to hack the game to kill the cowards. But, my acc was banned (I deserved it) and soon I figured out that that wasn't the right was to "deal" with those coward players, but it would just make other fair players mad. I tried to ask if the devolopers could get my acc back, but I guess they can't, so I created a new acc just for this game and started playing fair and square. I ask for forgiveness from everyone and I'm sorry for doing that.
Thats all I have to say in this message. Thanks for all who read it.
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

rain

Re: Fixes towards the cowards

Post by rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 am

This is an issue that happens almost every time I enter a pvp room. There really needs to be a report button or a few seconds before leave. I honestly do not understand why people are so afraid to die. Even howling back to the spawn can be annoying.

Even if you were a hacker, you did it for reasons that seemed to be the best option. I was once tempted to do so too.
But even if you want to play their own game back(leaving game, etc.), there's no point. Just leave the game, stay in spawn or find a better room. If there's no one to kill they will stop.

Not trying to cause any verbal fights here...
cyne; rain

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:48 am

rain wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 am
This is an issue that happens almost every time I enter a pvp room. There really needs to be a report button or a few seconds before leave. I honestly do not understand why people are so afraid to die. Even howling back to the spawn can be annoying.

Even if you were a hacker, you did it for reasons that seemed to be the best option. I was once tempted to do so too.
But even if you want to play their own game back(leaving game, etc.), there's no point. Just leave the game, stay in spawn or find a better room. If there's no one to kill they will stop.

Not trying to cause any verbal fights here...

I do also agree that returning back to spawn can be rather annoying too (or using speed skill to run off) but I don't consider them bad, everyone has at least once that they ran away back to spawn. But those people who leaves when they r dying are untolerated. UNLESS they were ganged or something (that's my opinion)

And to make things clear I'm not a hacker now. I regret doing it or I might be a strong wolf already.

And about the report buttons, it's a good thought, but it might be misused and ending up disastrous. (clans might all report a opponent wolf to get him/her banned) so I still think that letting a body stays after the player leaves for a few seconds is a better choice
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

rain

Post by rain » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:08 am

Thinking about it, the report button will probably be overused for small things. Maybe there could be limited times you can use it in a period of time or few options to chose from. For now, your idea is probably better.

As for the howling back and running, I get it if you have a lower chance of getting kills, but I've seen obviously stronger players run or howl back even though they aren't struggling. It's unfair in that that kind of situation. Still, it is considered "cowardly" to many people(opinionated here) even if they are on their own.
cyne; rain

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 am

Freeze Wave wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:01 am
Hi everyone, I'm writing this thing to say that in pvp, I believe that everyone has experienced facing a coward b4. I recently came apon a player (I got his name and Id, but I don't know how to report players.) who keeps leaving when I am gonna kill him and always coming back when my skills are used to kill me. I personally think that everyone has experienced this b4 and that we all hate that. I hope there would be an update that fixes this that the body of the wolves will stay for a few minutes even after the player left. That would be fair and would definitely reduce the amount of coward playing players of this game since that won't anymore let them get away from the fight.

And further more, (nothing related to topic) I have to apologise to everyone here that I used to be a hacker in this game. My reason of being one is also due to the cowards players are making me mad so it's kinda too tempting to hack the game to kill the cowards. But, my acc was banned (I deserved it) and soon I figured out that that wasn't the right was to "deal" with those coward players, but it would just make other fair players mad. I tried to ask if the devolopers could get my acc back, but I guess they can't, so I created a new acc just for this game and started playing fair and square. I ask for forgiveness from everyone and I'm sorry for doing that.
Thats all I have to say in this message. Thanks for all who read it.
People don't get ban for playing like a coward ass
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:19 am

rain wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:08 am
Thinking about it, the report button will probably be overused for small things. Maybe there could be limited times you can use it in a period of time or few options to chose from. For now, your idea is probably better.

As for the howling back and running, I get it if you have a lower chance of getting kills, but I've seen obviously stronger players run or howl back even though they aren't struggling. It's unfair in that that kind of situation. Still, it is considered "cowardly" to many people(opinionated here) even if they are on their own.
Report button? You Know how many people are gonna get reported by multiple people just because of pack "beef"? Or simply because they don't like them...
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

rain

Post by rain » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:04 am

TheTrueKing wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:19 am
rain wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:08 am

Report button? You Know how many people are gonna get reported by multiple people just because of pack "beef"? Or simply because they don't like them...
Yea, I'm aware of it...
cyne; rain

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:21 am

TheTrueKing wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 am

People don't get ban for playing like a coward ass
I'm totally aware of that. But I din't mention a thing about banning coward players, if I did I'm sorry. If coward players were to be banned, (no offence) I believe everyone would be banned right now, everybody has at least once left the game in the middle if a fight (either purposely or dc). But I was just saying that let their bodies be in the game even after they left for a few seconds. (maybe 10secs). And if they want to really quit the game, they could just get back to spawn area and leave and their avatar would be gone after the time is over.

By doing this way it would totally reduce the amount of unfair players on this game because leaving or not leaving the person (whom the coward player is attacking) will still get the kill.

And also to rejoin, it would be good to if they have to wait 10 secs b4 they can join in. So that they won't have a duplicate body in the game.

Vncivl, the Wolf

Post by Vncivl, the Wolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm

There is a simple fix for this - they could make it so when you minimize the game or hit your home button or whatever, you don't automatically leave the game, at least not immediately. That way, you'd have to deliberately leave the game or completely close the app, and that would remove the option to rejoin the same game.

Omosky

Post by Omosky » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:37 pm

Maybe instead of their body remaining a bit longer, the game reads it as an instant KO. It would be easier to code in and would be more effective.

As for howling back to spawn, I’m not sure what to say as I’ve experienced it being impossible to howl back to spawn/portal. Every time I’m attacked by someone or something it interrupts the howl.

Personally, I use the “run towards spawn/portal” maneuver to lure the opposing pack closer to my pack members. I know my wolf is going to die, but I can help possibly give my team members a hand up by slightly prolonging it a bit. I don’t use the speed boost though, as that would defeat the purpose of making sure the other pack follows. The bravest of warriors were not only the ones up in the front ranks, but also the ones who volunteered for being bait.