Fixes towards the cowards

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
I am Groot

Re: Fixes towards the cowards

Post by I am Groot » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Omosky wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:37 pm
Maybe instead of their body remaining a bit longer, the game reads it as an instant KO. It would be easier to code in and would be more effective.

As for howling back to spawn, I’m not sure what to say as I’ve experienced it being impossible to howl back to spawn/portal. Every time I’m attacked by someone or something it interrupts the howl.

Personally, I use the “run towards spawn/portal” maneuver to lure the opposing pack closer to my pack members. I know my wolf is going to die, but I can help possibly give my team members a hand up by slightly prolonging it a bit. I don’t use the speed boost though, as that would defeat the purpose of making sure the other pack follows. The bravest of warriors were not only the ones up in the front ranks, but also the ones who volunteered for being bait.
I would say that having two solutions would be nice. I would say not only having the "body remaining a bit longer" but have say a 2 minute cool-down before the game allows you to re-enter that same game. I also think that the body should remain in the room for the 2 minutes to hold that spot. After the two minutes you shouldn't be allowed to use the reconnect button. The game is currently only setup for 4 wolf teams and to force close to leave then someone joins then the person who left reconnects, it sometimes allows them to rejoin even if the game is full allowing 5 vs 4 game.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Vncivl, the Wolf wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm
There is a simple fix for this - they could make it so when you minimize the game or hit your home button or whatever, you don't automatically leave the game, at least not immediately. That way, you'd have to deliberately leave the game or completely close the app, and that would remove the option to rejoin the same game.
Hi Vncivl,
This is a nice idea, but I don't think it would be possible for the Devs to make a way to control the home button because it is a feature of your device and not the game.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

RAJPUT

Post by RAJPUT » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:42 pm

Freeze Wave wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:21 am
TheTrueKing wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 am

People don't get ban for playing like a coward ass
I'm totally aware of that. But I din't mention a thing about banning coward players, if I did I'm sorry. If coward players were to be banned, (no offence) I believe everyone would be banned right now, everybody has at least once left the game in the middle if a fight (either purposely or dc). But I was just saying that let their bodies be in the game even after they left for a few seconds. (maybe 10secs). And if they want to really quit the game, they could just get back to spawn area and leave and their avatar would be gone after the time is over.

By doing this way it would totally reduce the amount of unfair players on this game because leaving or not leaving the person (whom the coward player is attacking) will still get the kill.

And also to rejoin, it would be good to if they have to wait 10 secs b4 they can join in. So that they won't have a duplicate body in the game.
Your idea of letting them stay if they quit sounds better.

Such as, if a wolf is engaged in a fight and quits in middle, his wolf should stay in the game in biting mode unless anyone of them dies.
Name: RAJPUT KoH IND
Level: 50
Packs: KoH, IND

creamalamode

Post by creamalamode » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:11 pm

I don't agree with the spawn/running part because you have the ability to chase them and get the kill. Other than that I used to do this but I don't anymore unless someone's bragging, quitting before they die as well, or was just being a general nuisance to the chat.
→xᴇʀxᴇs
→ʟᴠʟ 𝟺𝟽
→ɪᴅ: 𝟺𝟸𝟽𝟿𝟾𝟶𝟾
→ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ

SW2011

Post by SW2011 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:46 pm

I would have to agree with my fellow wolf players, while I will admit I was one of those players who did label someone as a coward. But I did stop it though because it only took that long to remind myself that this was just a game, and recently last night someone labeled me as that and I understand what it's like being put in somebody else's shoes. it was the same scenario that a lot of people labeled as a coward to where you retreat back to the spawn point to rekindle your health, and that's what me and my small team were doing because it was 2 against 3. (But they sound like an easy win but these wolves were higher numbers than us) But that is not the only problem I would like to suggest that there could be a report button as much as this is needed, because while I was also labeled as a coward I was also named female cat part. So please if you're one to name call someone then stop this is supposed to be a game directed towards kids right? Correct me if I am wrong. Because I feel like it is also a sort of bullying in a way

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Vncivl, the Wolf wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm
There is a simple fix for this - they could make it so when you minimize the game or hit your home button or whatever, you don't automatically leave the game, at least not immediately. That way, you'd have to deliberately leave the game or completely close the app, and that would remove the option to rejoin the same game.
The only sensible solution I've heard to this "problem". Reporting someone for an action that didn't break official rules but only inconvenienced/upset you mildly not only makes you a HUGE brat but imagine the traffic it would cause. The admins probably wouldn't even see reports of real problems like hackers, stalkers and bullies because they'd be swamped with hundreds of complaints from cry babies about people leaving a server and returning.

There are better uses of a report button.
The Champion Thief
Pay-to-win =/= Strong

Cerberus The Great

Post by Cerberus The Great » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Agreeing with that statement above, heres my view on this make it in a that only way you back to den is when you die, if that happens alot of people would start using heals tbh. Well thats my thought, happy hunting 🤘