Servers

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Tek

Servers

Post by Tek » Mon May 29, 2017 2:40 am

I've reading if the posts and noticed that some people can switch servers. Is this only for android users or can iPhone users do this as well?

I'm very new to this game only 4 days old and I have lots of questions. I used to be a huge Diablo 2
Player particularly a big fan of the team pvp.

Illvminati

Re: Servers

Post by Illvminati » Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Tek,

Welcome to the forums.

It's possible to switch server locations through the use of a "VPN". This can be handy if you're up late and everyone in your region is asleep 8-)
You can also play in other countries and meet new people, so it can keep the game interesting as it will also help you to find populated servers depending on the current time of the region that you're connecting to.

VPN's are available for Apple devices and Androids. You can try a free one (research the app store) to find one that works best for you.

Good luck and see you around :)
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Nupoor Chandraker

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 am

Umm.... can I know in a little more detailing what is this 'VPN' ? Such as what is full form and how it works....?
Dog is man's best friend

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:37 am

Nupoor Chandraker wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 am
Umm.... can I know in a little more detailing what is this 'VPN' ? Such as what is full form and how it works....?
VPN is short for Virtual Private Network. People use it for security, or to change their geographic location. You'll find lots of information about it online and there are free apps in Google & Apple store.

For example. If you are playing in India, it's late at night and no one is playing, you can turn on the VPN and select UK or a city in America. It would then change your 'virtual' location so that you can play in the European or American server.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

Nupoor Chandraker

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:37 am
For example. If you are playing in India, it's late at night and no one is playing, you can turn on the VPN and select UK or a city in America. It would then change your 'virtual' location so that you can play in the European or American server.
Well thnx for the information but I am confused how do you know I am from India haha....
Dog is man's best friend

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:11 am

Nupoor Chandraker wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Illvminati wrote:
Well thnx for the information but I am confused how do you know I am from India haha....
Magic i quess....lol maybe you have put this info out when you joined this forum and I would also want to learn more about this VPN which app is the best to use? ( i am using android)
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Markhamv

Post by Markhamv » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Freeze Wave wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:11 am
Nupoor Chandraker wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Illvminati wrote:
Magic i quess....lol maybe you have put this info out when you joined this forum and I would also want to learn more about this VPN which app is the best to use? ( i am using android)

The top 2 VPNs for now are IPVanish and ExpressVPN. Actually a lot of my friends who play online prefer the IPVanish so just google about them and see which will catch your interest. You can also check this article https://vpnalert.com/best-virtual-priva ... tion/usa/ for more reference

Maple

Post by Maple » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:03 am

Does VPN work on Android tablets? I tried using TurboVPN and it didn't connect me to another server. Or maybe I just couldn't figure out how to fully connect. :| :(
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal

I write foolishly long posts.

Axel Night

Post by Axel Night » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:28 pm

So i have a quick question most of my pack members plays on Android but never saw them in game are IOS And Google play store seprate servers or are they all combined into one VPN?
Axel Bloodshadows

Wolf:Axel Bloodshadows
Pack:Not in one
Kik:joeyrico123
Wolf Type:Dark Wolf