Update?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
BeatingMyMeat

Update?

Post by BeatingMyMeat »

What is your guy’s thoughts on the new update? Most of my friends hate it and are probably going to quit. But what do y’all think?

jerimyxd09

Re: Update?

Post by jerimyxd09 »

Me too Im planning to quit too. This game becomes more harder and more time needed to get points or level.

Pita

Post by Pita »

I've been hearing from A LOT of unhappy players regarding the latest "update". Most of them are complaining about the game being glitchy, lagging, and a ridiculous amount of time needed in Coop to find large prey for higher level players. The map format and added new creatures is a cool change but there simply isn't enought large prey to make the time and effort needed to level up.

I'm at Level 50 and 11,000k+...translating to about a million coins for the next level. A little extreme for as few of animals now available.

Developers, please hear our agony and try to expedite a remedy. Many, including myself, a reaching our thresh hold and are on the verge of throwing in the towel. I don't want to see another amazing game bite the dust.

Abaddon

Post by Abaddon »

Probably going to quit too. They ruined co-op and now too many just run around the PvP map, good luck getting an actual battle. I like the bigger co-op map but there are never enough animals to hunt. 90% of your time is just running around the map. Hey Swift, it SUCKS! I wish I had never played until after this update, I’d have quit after a day and would never have spent a penny on the game. I guess I should thank Swift Apps though, at least now I won’t spend another penny on it.

Theseus

Post by Theseus »

I like the new room and I think it'll be cool to see what the other two rooms yet to be revealed are like.

I also think the animals fighting back with skills adds a new element to Co-op. And it's cool to have new animals.

(I know a lot of people were very pleased to see the gems being available from random animal kills, I've bought a lot of gems so this wasn't as big a deal for me)

I've currently uninstalled the game to give the developers time to fix certain errors, like the drastically reduced number of animals available in a co-op room and the point distributions.
I'll reinstall at various intervals to check on the new rooms and their progress.

An update of this magnitude is a big undertaking and I'm sure swift apps is working to optimize player experience.

If I'm wrong, then yeah I'll move on to a different game too.
"Cooperation and conflict are two sides of the same coin, neither of which can be understood properly without taking account of the other"
Ken Binmore

A.Good.Username.

Post by A.Good.Username. »

Overall I personally love the update ❤️

I love all the new rooms (PvP which max are 47) maps and animals. But there’s some things I don’t like..;

For example now there a fewer animals on coop( this makes it much harder and tedious to try and level up skills and levels.)

There is no longer much mid ground for people in levels around 45- low 50s ( and different levels depending on your opinion). I don’t know if this is because there are less animals but I feel like whenever I go on a 40-50 sever it’s full of white rhino and when I go on a sever 10-50 or 20-50 most are the animals are a easy 1 hit kill..
In game username: WolfarineWE WC AOD A

Pack: WE- joint alpha, WC, FR A, AOD AND DMN

Level: 50

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS »

A.Good.Username. wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:20 pm
There is no longer much mid ground for people in levels around 45- low 50s ( and different levels depending on your opinion). I don’t know if this is because there are less animals but I feel like whenever I go on a 40-50 sever it’s full of white rhino and when I go on a sever 10-50 or 20-50 most are the animals are a easy 1 hit kill..
Same! This is exactly what I was saying to a friend. If I can't one-shot animals in the old map, then I'm able to kill it in only a few hits. The Dark Forest barely has big game, and if there is, it's mostly white rhinos, whose MAX HP has gotten from about 27k to around 29k.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Something Fred

Post by Something Fred »

The new animals, maps and concepts are good but I’ve been really disappointed with the gameplay around these new features. Whereas I’d normally play a cpl of hours each day and level up atleast one attribute daily, this week I’ve barely wanted to put the effort in for so few coins. As mentioned in other replies, we need more animal concentration in coop and to separate the low and high level players again.

BOREALIS

Post by BOREALIS »

Something Fred wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 am
As mentioned in other replies, we need more animal concentration in coop and to separate the low and high level players again.
I agree with the concentration of animals. But for the second part - it’s true that there are servers for Levels 10-50, but there are also servers with a smaller range of levels. I think they made the Levels 10-50 servers to allow higher level players to play with their lower level friends and vice versa.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Player4985

Post by Player4985 »

I wasn't very fond of the update at first but it's actually grown on me. I'll agree that the animals are harder to kill in Coop now but it just adds to the challenge. Plus we asked for new maps and now we got them. I feel like this update is one of those things that will take some players time to appreciate, because it's really not as bad as we're making it out to be.
𝐈𝐃: 1035170