I am a new user. Any advice on technology would be appreciated.

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Lorraine

I am a new user. Any advice on technology would be appreciated.

Post by Lorraine »

* Sorry for so many questions!

Hi, guys :)
I am a new user who started a few days ago.
I have a question and want to ask for your opinion, so I signed up here.

1. I have often read articles saying that CoolDown should also use one low skill.
Double Claw is good, but Frost Bite is good too.
What do you think?

2. Of the two Life Steal and Vampiric Overhead Claw, which one is the most commonly used in COOP?

3. I don't want to learn the'poison' technique, but do everyone use it a lot?

4. The skill called Hurricane was okay when I watched the video. What do you think about investing in points?

5. Firewall and Frezzing Wall. Of these two, is Frezzing Wall a good thing to use in COOP?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Unrealisation

Re: I am a new user. Any advice on technology would be appreciated.

Post by Unrealisation »

Hi Lorraine,

Welcome to the wolf community! I'll help answer your questions to the best of my ability ^^

1. On Youtube, BLOODY HACKER makes videos using double claw and frostbite builds. You can watch to see the comparisons and see what you like best!

2. I see Life Steal being used much more often in both coop and pvp modes, but there are also players who use Vampiric Overhead Claw.

3. I'm not sure I've heard of the poison technique. Could you elaborate?

4. Not many players that I know of use hurricane when they are level 50 and above. But if you have a good build, then it can be quite strong! Again, BLOODY HACKER has done a video on this skill and you can decide for yourself if you want to have a similar/same build.

5. Both are fine to use, but you should just stick to one! Firewall is cheaper and does more damage. Freezing wall is more expensive, does less damage, but has the freezing effect to slow down animals and enemies.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Lorraine

Re: I am a new user. Any advice on technology would be appreciated.

Post by Lorraine »

Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:50 pm
Hi Lorraine,

Welcome to the wolf community! I'll help answer your questions to the best of my ability ^^

1. On Youtube, BLOODY HACKER makes videos using double claw and frostbite builds. You can watch to see the comparisons and see what you like best!

2. I see Life Steal being used much more often in both coop and pvp modes, but there are also players who use Vampiric Overhead Claw.

3. I'm not sure I've heard of the poison technique. Could you elaborate?

4. Not many players that I know of use hurricane when they are level 50 and above. But if you have a good build, then it can be quite strong! Again, BLOODY HACKER has done a video on this skill and you can decide for yourself if you want to have a similar/same build.

5. Both are fine to use, but you should just stick to one! Firewall is cheaper and does more damage. Freezing wall is more expensive, does less damage, but has the freezing effect to slow down animals and enemies.

Thank you so much for your answer.

I watched the video, and I was attracted to both of them, but I decided to just choose Cool Down for 10 seconds.

I saw a lot of people using Life Steel, but I don't have many Gem, so I'm going to think about it.

Venom Skin, poison clouds use it a lot. I wonder if it's a good skill.

I decided to think more about this.

Then since there are a lot of freezing technologies, I should use Fire Wall anyway.

Thank you again for your answer.👍🏻