question!

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

question!

Post by (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* »

Hello,
I know damage boosts are used a lot.
But it is expensive. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
As a substitute, is the speed boost / critical boost not worth the investment?

And
I want to invest in Frozen Claw and Venom :mrgreen: . What do you think? (૭ ᐕ)૭

Unrealisation

Re: question!

Post by Unrealisation »

Critical boost is just ew...please don't waste your gems investing in this skill!

Speedboost as a replacement for damage boost...it's okay if you always coop or pvp with friends/pack because you're working together as a partner/team. But when you fight alone or kill animals alone...it's going to be difficult to bring down big players/ big animals.

Frozen claw and venom sounds good! Focus on making one skill strong before moving on to another! :D
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Re: question!

Post by (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* »

Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:40 pm
Critical boost is just ew...please don't waste your gems investing in this skill!

Speedboost as a replacement for damage boost...it's okay if you always coop or pvp with friends/pack because you're working together as a partner/team. But when you fight alone or kill animals alone...it's going to be difficult to bring down big players/ big animals.

Frozen claw and venom sounds good! Focus on making one skill strong before moving on to another! :D
Thank you for your answer! 👍🏻
I'll just use the Damage Boost.
I'm really thinking about my skills, too. You use Life Steel a lot, too. I'm going to invest in Fire Wall, Venom and Frozen claw. ( •̀∀•́ )✧

If I learn Venom, I will learn Frozenclaw.
Or I want to learn Life Steel and Firewall.
I'm really worried because I don't invest much in Health. ( •́ ̯•̀ )