Number of Hits?

Everything about the game goes here, if it doesn't fit anywhere else!
Lorraine

Number of Hits?

Post by Lorraine »

Some skills have a number of hits, what do you mean?
Attachments
B62854FD-7CFF-4FEF-B8A7-9131920C97B3.jpeg
B62854FD-7CFF-4FEF-B8A7-9131920C97B3.jpeg (101.97 KiB) Viewed 554 times

Free

Re: Number of Hits?

Post by Free »

Hello Lorraine!

I think it is supposed to kill 3 Animals at the same time which sometimes happen in coop as i saw other Players kills 3 elks while using frozen overhead triple jump.. But for others skills like for double claw(number of hits: 2 ) or as you mentioned your skill which has 3 number of hits somehow doesn't have any effect, which needs to be fixed i think.

Also there is second way to interpret this.. As you can see thunderstorm has 8 number of hits, similar as hail in special skills section.
So while looking at this - double claw, overhead triple claw, and frozen overhead triple claw should also have effect like this, but somehow this doesn't.
I've already created subject like this but none of the players answered.. Let's just HOPE that mb, just mb some of game developers will finally notice this or that post.
ID: 1010060. Plays since 2017.

Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

Free wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:50 am
Hello Lorraine!

I think it is supposed to kill 3 Animals at the same time which sometimes happen in coop as i saw other Players kills 3 elks while using frozen overhead triple jump.. But for others skills like for double claw(number of hits: 2 ) or as you mentioned your skill which has 3 number of hits somehow doesn't have any effect, which needs to be fixed i think.

Also there is second way to interpret this.. As you can see thunderstorm has 8 number of hits, similar as hail in special skills section.
So while looking at this - double claw, overhead triple claw, and frozen overhead triple claw should also have effect like this, but somehow this doesn't.
I've already created subject like this but none of the players answered.. Let's just HOPE that mb, just mb some of game developers will finally notice this or that post.

Thank you for your answer.

Wow! Can Frozen overhead triple jump attack multiple animals?
I've never seen it. If the skill can attack multiple animals, I think that skill is a really cool skill. 🤩

Quarantine

Post by Quarantine »

I've seen the seldom double kill from frozen claw but I think it's only because 2 players are occupying the same hit box or put differently they're inside each other and the game recognizes them as one wolf, I bet there's other time where 2 players get hit but neither die or just one dies but damage is still dealt to the pair of them...that's why I avoid running inside a group of people cause you risk all getting one shot
Would be cool to test, get a whole team and line up inside each other and see how many take damage from each skill
Words words words