Stupid quest

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
-Blazingstar-

Stupid quest

Post by -Blazingstar- »

So after the new update, as you know, EVERYTHING IS HAYWIRE INSTEAD OF BETTER! Skills no dmg and i already complained a bunch bout the damage new ksills then theres this quest problem!! Before the new update, the quest were spread out on each map, pvp pve and all the rest. But now, I received the 6 saltwater croc and 6 lizard quest! Its on my small account with lvl 52, a 3k hp and guess what the lizards have 20k or more hp and one shoot of their poison does 1.6k dmg with my MAXED DEFENCE. So apparantly, I have to go around doing this for 6 lizards??? What the duck?? And saltwater have 40k hp!! thaats like impposible!! at lvl 52, these quest are mad. And the rewards are just the same as killing 1 stag champs! And wher'd the pvp quest go,?? and the kill animals on legend mountains/ etc maps. The old gae doesnt try and get you to go to mammoth creek and kill like 6 mammoth with a lvl 52 and 3k hp?? And people dont help each other anymore, especially when the are bigger then you. So what now?? Spend a few hours on quest?? I dont think so. And dont you say 'just dont do them' they were good features and you added weekly bounty to go with it! So please help all the people here and get this right. Quest were ramdom; spread out. Period. Not all muddled in one map.
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar

itssBlue

Re: Stupid quest

Post by itssBlue »

The quests are random :o

-Blazingstar-

Re: Stupid quest

Post by -Blazingstar- »

itssBlue wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:21 am
The quests are random :o
Okay, thanks for replying. Did you notice? 100b POSTS WAHAA WHEEE WAY TO GO YAYY but what was it though? The 100th post?
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar