Friend list

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Midnight Lightning

Friend list

Post by Midnight Lightning »

Can you make it so that you can add a friend by their user name instead of just email or player ID because it’s not something easily accessible and most of the people I am online with I’m not going to know their email or player ID I’m going to know their name.

There’s also been somebody that I’ve been looking for that I accidentally deleted off my friends list but I can’t readd them because I don’t know thier player I’d or email

yakuza
Developer

Re: Friend list

Post by yakuza »

As nick names are not unique it would be hard to tell which one you actually want to invite.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

Midnight Lightning

I know it won’t work all the time but it could work the majority of the time. You would know your friend unless it’s a super plain name. ( either by level or any tags on their name, etc)

If it’s a plain name and you add anybody that comes up usually anyone that doesn’t know you won’t add you and you can still use process of elimination to find who your looking for. But most people are searching for someone without a plain name and with a name they would recognize mabey don’t include plain names in the search.

You could also have maybe like afriends list history.

Wolfbanegod

Post by Wolfbanegod »

Midnight Lightning wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:38 am
I know it won’t work all the time but it could work the majority of the time. You would know your friend unless it’s a super plain name. ( either by level or any tags on their name, etc)

If it’s a plain name and you add anybody that comes up usually anyone that doesn’t know you won’t add you and you can still use process of elimination to find who your looking for. But most people are searching for someone without a plain name and with a name they would recognize mabey don’t include plain names in the search.

You could also have maybe like afriends list history.
Yeah it would be cool. So you dont have to use player ids all the time.
Riptide

Midnight Lightning

There could be a trial period where we can search by name to see how it works.

Pleas do it soon