Chosing or hosting rooms

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Xena

Chosing or hosting rooms

Post by Xena » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:26 pm

I think this will be very helpful if we can choose the room/server number, so we will play with our friends.

But then, I will must choose number every time, that will be annoying after some time.

So better will be the "host" button.

After clicking that button, on the screen will be displayed code. The other players will click at the "join" button next to the "host". Then they will write the code from their friend and boom! They are playing in one room, with no unwanted players :)

(Sorry for my english, I'm not from England :D )
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

AlbertoJVD22294

Re: Chosing or hosting rooms

Post by AlbertoJVD22294 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:47 am

I like this idea but that's a lot of work, I rather have a friend list with join next to the friends if they are in game so you can join them, or a party system of sorts, grouping system, PACK system!

Xena

Post by Xena » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes, I agree :)

Just simple friend list, "ONLINE" above their name and "Join" button below will solve everything :D
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

Freeze Wave

Post by Freeze Wave » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Good idea! Well then is best to lock names for players so that every name is unique. If not if you search a friend with a name alot of people using it would be finding a needle in a haystack
A lone wolf cannot survive for long, but together we could survive even on the most terrifying environment

Teal

Post by Teal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Yes, I agree with both.
PvP is slowly turning in to co op. Lots of rock and tree climbing and hunting. If we had the ability to choose the servers, this issue could be eliminated entirely.

Feel like making a wolf bridge to a boulder? There's a server for you.
Want to fight and build your points? Awesome..there's a server for you, as well. :)

Fingers crossed, this is doable and something they're working on.

Teal

Post by Teal » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Also.. higher levels in the same server as lower levels.
Not cool.
It's discouraging for them, they don't stand a fighting chance. And discouraging for the higher levels, because the room empties when they enter. Or they just don't attack because of it being so uneven.
Fair rooms are hard to find.
Higher lvl 40s are on a completely different level of their own. That being said, 40s should only be paired with 40s imo.
30s with 30s, so on and so on...
At times, one high lvl40 against 3 even 4 low lvl 40s, can be an easy to win battle.

Having options would be ideal.
Choosing servers seems to be the best route to dealing with this.

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Mon May 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Teal wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:11 pm
PvP is slowly turning in to co op. Lots of rock and tree climbing and hunting.
Teal wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:11 pm
Feel like making a wolf bridge to a boulder? There's a server for you.
Want to fight and build your points? Awesome..there's a server for you, as well. :)
This really made me laugh and it's a good solution to the problem that you highlighted :lol:
The suggested server would certainly fall under the co-op category. I haven't explored co-op enough to know, but I wonder if there are similar tree's and rocks to climb between? There must be! The co-op server also has the added benefit of 8 player slots.

Perhaps players in PVP who do not want to fight, should tell their friends to meet them in the co-op server?
Teal wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:26 pm
Also.. higher levels in the same server as lower levels.
Not cool.
It's discouraging for them, they don't stand a fighting chance. And discouraging for the higher levels, because the room empties when they enter. Or they just don't attack because of it being so uneven.
Fair rooms are hard to find.
Higher lvl 40s are on a completely different level of their own. That being said, 40s should only be paired with 40s imo.
30s with 30s, so on and so on...
At times, one high lvl40 against 3 even 4 low lvl 40s, can be an easy to win battle.

Having options would be ideal.
Choosing servers seems to be the best route to dealing with this.
This definitely needs looking in to. Very well said! :)
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati