Marking up champs.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Free

Marking up champs.

Post by Free »

Hello, since game system has been worsened in earning gems from champs, i suggest the first Player who will find the champion - will make it possible or not possible by marking it up for other players to use skills or bites.

This idea could include this on medium and big champs since small ones are appearing quite often - and i believe that would make game much more fluid and ppl will be more respectful to each other, also this option will show to whom trust and to whom not ;) peace.
ID: 1010060. Plays since 2017.

swordcole0

Re: Marking up champs.

Post by swordcole0 »

The game offers for me on Daily Quests a mission:

Kill 3 champions on Wild Tundra.

The champions have no appeared.

Can I skip this mission?

Free

Re: Marking up champs.

Post by Free »

Hi. I think your posts is not related into "marking up champs" perhaps you understood me wrong like marking them on the minimap or something.

The champions have not appeared because you have to make them appear by killing animals so that a free space can be created for them and there is then a low chance that a some champ will appear.

About skipping mission its not worth it, especially to time like now when is pack rewards so if you skip it you gonna regret it becsuse you gotta wait 8/12 hours depending if you have a premium or not, so its up to you - but its not recommended to be skipped.
ID: 1010060. Plays since 2017.