Mistake damage

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
-Blazingstar-

Mistake damage

Post by -Blazingstar- »

So real problem is here. The thing Ive been dreading. Update... now I know the orig price And I HAVE to say something. It has ruined my build after half a years work thanks to you developers who thought adding new skills that beat the old skills is funny. why?? Meteor was the highest dmging skills. Now its third. Yes my build was going for all highest damaging skills and I stepped over the fact that mteor isnt wide ranging long ago. But now shock nova with 50 more damage comes along. I mean thats one upgeade ad its only 10 gems more then meteor. Im so cross at this!! You ruined my game and part of my life. Then theres basic. Frazen claw jump WAS the highest dmg too. Now teo skills comes alomg. Just like with meteor. This time Lightingstrike has wayyyy more damage then fcj does. I hate this update. Please just bring in the rycicling skill feature! Just a week does too! Or at least tell me why not. If so, what are you gonna do after this? Cuz Im not gonna play since pvp will be full of people with these skills while Im standing there with nothing. Without pvp wolf isnt fun anymore. Please just add what I requested. Its good for both you and us since players would really know what they wantthen they would use money. -A very angry Blazingstar who doesnt wanna play anymore
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar

Quarantine

Re: Mistake damage

Post by Quarantine »

Don't expect much from a game that's still in development, this update should have happened in the first year.
The developers are just starting (after 3 or 4 years) to finally sort the game and clean it up, the game has never been worth paying for or spending on but all those who have, have been the ones funding its progress.

When adding skills I do believe that making more powerful ones all the time isnt the answer, people should be able to resort bought gems, or a second currency that can be purchased would have the ability to be swapped around for purchases to allow more insensitive to purchase something rather than find out after they play around with the game more, your money was spent on old technology.

It's not fair, but you can make as many accounts as you like. Log in info just needs an email (which can look like boat@ing.com and you'll start a new account) but if it's not a real email you will not be able to use it for any ingame options (obviously)
Words words words

-Blazingstar-

Post by -Blazingstar- »

Quarantine wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:32 am
Don't expect much from a game that's still in development, this update should have happened in the first year.
The developers are just starting (after 3 or 4 years) to finally sort the game and clean it up, the game has never been worth paying for or spending on but all those who have, have been the ones funding its progress.

When adding skills I do believe that making more powerful ones all the time isnt the answer, people should be able to resort bought gems, or a second currency that can be purchased would have the ability to be swapped around for purchases to allow more insensitive to purchase something rather than find out after they play around with the game more, your money was spent on old technology.

It's not fair, but you can make as many accounts as you like. Log in info just needs an email (which can look like boat@ing.com and you'll start a new account) but if it's not a real email you will not be able to use it for any ingame options (obviously)
Thank you so much for replying. It means a lot to me. To know that somebody truly understand. I suppose everyone moves on. Its not that this update is making me quit its the fact that however hard you try to beat the things set up inside the game, we forget who the real enemy is. There is no way in beating the developers and if monthes or years of work can be thrown away like rubbish, then its time to go. Thank you agiain and anyone who is reading this. This is part of my life and will become a memory in it. Now it made me understand more then just Video games and beating other people up. As I said, part of my life. 11:10 here, goodnight. -- Blazingstar
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar

WolfPawer

Post by WolfPawer »

It's true. They put bandaids on deep wounds. I made a post on what they should include and what we needed. It's just a cycle of grinding and all your previous work gets undone because the newest out shines it so you're left repeatedly doing the same thing which gets tedious and boring.
They need to allow to use more skills in each slot there's no reason to have so many skills and u can only use 1. It's a scam to spend money 💰 on something and u can't uses them to it's entireties.

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Just to be clear, all games have to evolve, introduce new things. New skills are apart of this, we are constantly working on many awesome updates, we've had new map, new skills, new skins, pack weekly bounty, we have many more exciting things in the work. We have always loved/cared about The Wolf, we are simply growing as a team/game and with that comes new features and new pushes. We love that people from all around the world come together for The Wolf and we are going to constantly work on improving the experience for all :)

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

WolfPawer wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:07 pm
It's true. They put bandaids on deep wounds. I made a post on what they should include and what we needed. It's just a cycle of grinding and all your previous work gets undone because the newest out shines it so you're left repeatedly doing the same thing which gets tedious and boring.
They need to allow to use more skills in each slot there's no reason to have so many skills and u can only use 1. It's a scam to spend money 💰 on something and u can't uses them to it's entireties.
This is incorrect, while I have swapped my FB for Fire Ring in COOP, I still look to actively use swamp/hail for example in PVP. Every battle is situational, some are with multiple people, some are 1v1's. This is why you have 2 skill sets and can swap around. It's all about playing a style you want, think of it like David vs Goliath. I've taken down players that are 30m+ CP at 10m :) because I found a play style that suits me and let's me play around things. But we are also working on more exciting things for the game also!

-Blazingstar-

Post by -Blazingstar- »

itssBlue wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:05 am
Just to be clear, all games have to evolve, introduce new things. New skills are apart of this, we are constantly working on many awesome updates, we've had new map, new skills, new skins, pack weekly bounty, we have many more exciting things in the work. We have always loved/cared about The Wolf, we are simply growing as a team/game and with that comes new features and new pushes. We love that people from all around the world come together for The Wolf and we are going to constantly work on improving the experience for all :)
Thanj you. Understood! :)