Healing glitch after update

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
-Blazingstar-

Healing glitch after update

Post by -Blazingstar- »

After the new update, a glitch appeared. People with life re totems gets heal AFTER the totemis gone. Like life re but with inrfinite duration. This seems like a great glitch in coop, says player (lets just cal him mister. wolf for his privacy) mister wolf, seeing that some champs and rhinos and auroches are near imposible t defeat, this might be actually good.' But since this is a glitchbandbthe big guys are supposed to be hard to defeat, this must be fixed. Especially because it happens in Pvp too!! Imagine fighting players with infiniye heal (till they die of course which is also imposible with 5 6 ks) so pleasse fix. Though I am no longer playing, I would still post and try tohelp Everybody out in their own situation. oh and please have moderaters who actually scan the forum recently cuz these guys only scan this forums on monday. Sometimes I have yo wait weeks for a rights to posts or replys. ~ Blazingstar
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar