Hide!!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
-Blazingstar-

Hide!!

Post by -Blazingstar- »

So I thought that since we have a map, everyone in Pvp can see you in a certain radius. That means you get detected by enemy even when they can't see you since they can see you on the map. This proved annotying and kind of unnatural. It might help if there were places you can hide and disappear on the map like in bushes and trees, but once you come out, you'd be revealed on the map (obviously LOL) these hiding spots could be shown on the map even though you dont know if there is wolfs in there. This would make the game more fun and logical since wolfs hide before attacking. Then theres the auto attack problem: whether to let the auto bite lead you to the hidden enemy? Answer is simple, NO. But then how would Anyone know if someones in a hiding place when theyre hiding? well, I though you might have a few seconds of 'shock' after coming out or it would be too easy to one shoot players outside and you couldn't use skills at all in hiding places might do, to make it not such a big atvantage. I hipt this would get added to your ever threatening to burst list XD Thanks for anyone whos reading. - A Blazingstar tring to slip back into the game without people noticing his rage quit not long ago
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar