Moderaters & Sight Amins

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
-Blazingstar-

Moderaters & Sight Amins

Post by -Blazingstar- »

Hey, Ittsblue, Since moderaters in this forum only allow and reply on monday and I thought it might be better if you let people who check this forum more active moderaters.
Maybe they don't need to be moderaters, sight admins would do. So people who love this game and is on here more can have a job in the game. Me, for one. I love this game even after the update even though it came crashig onto my build but its still the same 'The Wolf' if not better. If its possible, I would like to be a site admin and reply and help players out, allowing posts and stuff. I hope you guys xould do that and about the game, I'm not going to push you about the next update bacause i know what making and animating takes. Oh, and might I suggest you bring the video option back for new players? That would be awesome :) - Blazingstar
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar

DesmondGlupt

-

Post by DesmondGlupt »

We have relied on our users hitting the Report this Post button to let us know if they see officially released material here. Its better for the users who know the artists and know what is official to let us know.

itssBlue

Re: Moderaters & Sight Amins

Post by itssBlue »

Hi Blazing, I won't be adding any more moderators for the forums, we are keeping that strictly to our own staff. As for only responding on Mondays, it's not actually the case! Although I can see me responding on a Monday may look otherwise :p Unfortunately a few posts had been hidden/caught with a lot of spam bots. I've now gone through and made sure they are restored/sorted. You'll see me around a bit more here :)

-Blazingstar-

Re: Moderaters & Sight Amins

Post by -Blazingstar- »

itssBlue wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:57 am
Hi Blazing, I won't be adding any more moderators for the forums, we are keeping that strictly to our own staff. As for only responding on Mondays, it's not actually the case! Although I can see me responding on a Monday may look otherwise :p Unfortunately a few posts had been hidden/caught with a lot of spam bots. I've now gone through and made sure they are restored/sorted. You'll see me around a bit more here :)
Thanks for replying to my posts! Sorry for that, I hope Im not a burden and a grump since I think Im like that LOL and I hope theres no rule for posting too much! Thank you again, hope you dont get ofended at my posts!
ID 41439296 Shine like a star for the ones you love, burn through the hearts of the ones you hate - Blazingstar