Wolf Type advantages

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Zero300

Wolf Type advantages

Post by Zero300 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:00 pm

It would be nice if each of the wolf types had advantages that the other wolf types do not have. Like one runs faster or one has more health or one does more damage. Kinda like race/class benefits.

akela

Re: Wolf Type advantages

Post by akela » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Yes I totally agree. This would be super awesome...... Also changing the wolf character (like gray to dhole, etc) should not be so simple. Character should be fixed that is decided when you play the game for the first time....
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

AlbertoJVD22294

Post by AlbertoJVD22294 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:30 am

This is an awesome idea! But I want to be able to buy skins, so if I want a specific specie passives I can customize to look different :)

Knowledge

Post by Knowledge » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:39 am

I agree @ Alberto
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen:

Knowledge

Post by Knowledge » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:01 pm

An evolution theme, kinda? Where territory is key, and we fight NPC and player wolves for control in like an PvP mode for that. It doesn't have to be much of a bonus to the wolf.. unless you want it to be and as long as you let the higher ups interact with the further downs.. and keep the further downs with the further downs, there shouldn't be any issues.
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen: