Game needs to be more reasonable to play alone!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Caeldori

Game needs to be more reasonable to play alone!

Post by Caeldori »

I inderstand this game is MEANT to be a pack hunting type game.. But face it.. Most players arent like that. More than half the time you join a room that has 3-5 people already in it and they are all RPing.. Which is fine!

But it makes it nearly impossible to gain exp and points when the enemies are levelled and powered to the room and meant to be hunted by a group and youre stuck hunting alone.

An alternative to outright lowering the power of enemies would be to create a solo mode for players that just want to grind out exp and points where the power and levels of the enemies would be a reasonable challenge to the solo player but still reasonably possible.

BOREALIS

Re: Game needs to be more reasonable to play alone!

Post by BOREALIS »

Caeldori wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:02 am
I inderstand this game is MEANT to be a pack hunting type game.. But face it.. Most players arent like that. More than half the time you join a room that has 3-5 people already in it and they are all RPing.
I agree :lol: Maybe they should make a Chat Room with just a few animals so that players can chat while hunting a bit if they feel like it. That way there won't be as much role-players and people talking in Co-op.
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Unknown Content

Re: Game needs to be more reasonable to play alone!

Post by Unknown Content »

Sound like a Great Idea I support it.