age limits

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Solar Eclipse

Re: age limits

Post by Solar Eclipse » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:12 am

I was actually thinking on this and I hate younger kids randomly appearing and just begging for mates. I agree that this should be a PG13 site. But I was thinking and I think I have a solution.

-The game adds a bot to atomically divide peoples google accounts age into groups of nearly the same age.

-The age groups will range from. -12, 13-18, 19-29, 30+

-If they lied about their age and went into a much higher chat group looking for mates they could be reported immediately and make the admins job much more easier.

Now, for the players using a parents email they could simply bump down their own age in an in-game age selector. But it would only be able to lower your age, not increase it.
What do you want? A kiss?

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:29 pm

That would be tricky, because to make it happen game would need to ask for very tricky permission during installation/upgrade, and I'm afraid no user would let it happen. Idea is nice, but practically undoable.
/Y

Wolf #1826083

creamalamode

Post by creamalamode » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:24 am

I'm not saying it doesn't work, but I've lied about my age as well. However, I never saw adult content on sites like IMVU because you have to buy a pass to see it (and it's a monthly payment). Also with their age options, I don't think you can change it if you're 17 and under at all, especially not to 18+ unless you appeal it. (18+ can change it). I got age verified that way. Anyways, the chat filter is good but I think it needs a report button, even if it does give the admins a little bit more work.
→xᴇʀxᴇs
→ʟᴠʟ 𝟺𝟽
→ɪᴅ: 𝟺𝟸𝟽𝟿𝟾𝟶𝟾
→ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ

Hackerhater1

Post by Hackerhater1 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Solar Eclipse wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:12 am
I was actually thinking on this and I hate younger kids randomly appearing and just begging for mates. I agree that this should be a PG13 site. But I was thinking and I think I have a solution.

-The game adds a bot to atomically divide peoples google accounts age into groups of nearly the same age.

-The age groups will range from. -12, 13-18, 19-29, 30+

-If they lied about their age and went into a much higher chat group looking for mates they could be reported immediately and make the admins job much more easier.

Now, for the players using a parents email they could simply bump down their own age in an in-game age selector. But it would only be able to lower your age, not increase it.
No just no no ruining my game cuz some 10 year olds want to beg for a online gf. The parents should watch them better. No ruining my game. Ty

Awesome

Post by Awesome » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Yea I disagree with this being a thing, just because it wouldn't work.
1. People can lie.
2. People who role play shouldn't all be called "children" & reported for abuse, some of them aren't even children.
3. Add a mute wolve feature, ta-da, you're welcome.

WolfLaura

Post by WolfLaura » Fri May 25, 2018 5:24 am

I agree, once I saw someone asking for “nudes” he wouldn’t leave people alone and even said he was an adult. What’s even worse is he was doing this to people who had said they were around 10 years old.

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Awesome wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:41 pm
3. Add a mute wolve feature, ta-da, you're welcome.
There already is such a feature.
/Y

Wolf #1826083