Pokemon Inspired HM moves

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
akela

Pokemon Inspired HM moves

Post by akela » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Here are some ideas..... Do comment with similar suggestions if you like this idea.

a) Like for example....the river that is there can be crossed by a level 1 wolf currently, whixh doesnt feel right..... Ideally I would suggest the Wolf to learn a new ability "Swim" to be acquired at level 10...thus making him capable of crossing the river.

b) To include new worlds....here is another idea.. Add a gateway region to the farthest cave that is there currently. Make this gateway region completely dark...so that once you enter it, screen becomes pitch black. Now make this gateway region a maze....so that you cannot pass through it in the dark. Lastly make the wolves learn a new ability "Night Vision" to be acquired at level 40. Thus only level 40 and above wolves can pass through it. This sounds mighty interesting...atleast to me.........exactly like FLASH HM move from the pokemon games.

c) Make wolves learn new abilities at levels 20 and 30 as well, thus making them capable of unlocking new regions.....exacly like pokemon......where you learn Flash, Strength, Rock Smash, Cut and other HM moves.
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

AlbertoJVD22294

Re: Pokemon Inspired HM moves

Post by AlbertoJVD22294 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:32 am

I like this idea as well, maybe lv5 lets you cross river and at lv10 you can do PvP this is great and gives the game little goals to works towards. Sometimes big goals like currently to get the next skill past lv20 some is a grind, little goals in between would catch more attention and keep players engaged.

Xena

Post by Xena » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Yes, this is really good idea :)

This will change the gameplay from the same every time to more interesting, changing if you pass particular level.
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

Nupoor Chandraker

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Sat May 27, 2017 11:01 am

This is really awesome.... and innovative...... and..... I don't have the words!
I wonder how did you dig out such a unique idea, pokemon fan....
Dog is man's best friend