Yak vs Yak Champion

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Unrealisation

Yak vs Yak Champion

Post by Unrealisation » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:52 am

For me personally, it's quite difficult to distinguish between a regular yak as opposed to a yak champ. In fact, most of the time I wouldn't know that I'm attacking a yak champ until I see it heals itself or my skills are not doing as much damage as it should to a regular yak. This is a small request, but perhaps the developers should make them easier, appearance-wise, to distinguish between the two?

Note: I know that high/medium-quality version on the phone states the animal's name and hp. I don't play on my phone because it gets way too hot and drains the battery way to fast. This is why I play on my iPad--and the thing is--it doesn't show the animal's name and hp, which is why I rely on the animal's appearance.
Last edited by Unrealisation on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795

rain

Re: Yak vs Yak Champion

Post by rain » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:43 am

Unrealisation wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:52 am
For me personally, it's quite difficult to distinguish between a regular yak as opposed to a yak champ. In fact, most of the time I wouldn't know that I'm attacking a yak champ until I see it heals itself or my skills are not doing as much damage as it should to a regular yak. This is a small request, but perhaps the developers should make them easier, appearance-wise, to distinguish between the two?

Note: I know that high/medium-quality version on the phone states the animal's name and hp. I don't play on my phone because it gets way to hot drains the battery way to fast. This is why I play on my iPad--and the thing is--it doesn't show the animal's name and hp, which is why I rely on the animal's appearance.
I agree, it's quite annoying, especially if you plan to share the champion and you accidentally take off most the dmg or you die and people start 'shouting at you'.
cyne; rain

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:17 am

rain wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:43 am

I agree, it's quite annoying, especially if you plan to share the champion and you accidentally take off most the dmg or you die and people start 'shouting at you'.
Same
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

WintermelonÜ

Post by WintermelonÜ » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:57 am

Well Yak Champs have hats for now :D
WintermelonÜ
* Level 50 *
^³^