More reality

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
NightMare

More reality

Post by NightMare » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:03 am

1- need more reality in the kill moment , example in the kill moment should be finished by nick

2- need to add more animals to kill like elephants, Lions , Dogs , Crocodiles , Zebras, monkeys ,

3- more maps with big space

4- we need more seasons ( summer , winter )

5- Rain , Ice , lightening, Thunders ,

6- need also more events to get experience points

7- make wolf groups i mean same like clan or guild

i guarantee to you that this game will be more interesting and more public

also please add more lvls and I've noticed that mobile get warm while playing so please try to find solutions for that

i hope that you check my suggestions

good luck 8-)
Just give it a try , Never give up :!:

akela

Re: More reality

Post by akela » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Great ideas...!
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

AlbertoJVD22294

Post by AlbertoJVD22294 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:10 am

I would love to see environmental factors like snow and rain, this can be graphically expensive but it can be like after rain with puddles everywhere and of course a snow covered floor and trees with paw trails as you run. Also the current maps we have are a little pale in colors, I would love to see a map with vivid greens and colors.

Nupoor Chandraker

Post by Nupoor Chandraker » Sat May 27, 2017 11:14 am

The animals you have mentioned will not add reality, in fact, it will remove reality. Dogs are okay. But elephants, lions, crocodiles, zebras, monkeys, really????? They cannot survive in cold places and wolves cannot survive without cold territory. Why to add such animals then!!??
Dog is man's best friend

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun May 28, 2017 9:56 pm

It would be great if there were seasons!

NoHeart

Post by NoHeart » Wed May 31, 2017 10:18 am

Adding a area with snow on the ground i think would be a grea idea. Would give the white wolf some territory. Falling rain or snow would probly give the game more lag, would probly drain your battary faster and make your device hotter, but having some puddles around would be neat. Some new animals would be nice but something that a wolf itself would attack. The ability to add friends or make packs i think would be awsome. Depending on if there is a friend or someone in your pack in the server, have the icons on the map a diffrent colour so you know whos who. More maps would be nice but that takes alot of effort to create so probly something to work towards in the future.
🐾 paw love