I Think...

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
WildFang

I Think...

Post by WildFang » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:27 am

... a CITY map/area where civilians flee and police/military try and shoot at you. Similar to the "humans/village" thread idea but more close to home. And zombies! lots of slow ass... joking, please never add zombies.

A new combat mechanic that lets you bite and hold on to prey to slow and weaken it while others attack. Maybe pressing the Dpad left and right would have your wolf shake its prey whilst latched onto it to add some xtra damage. Imagine a few wolves getting dragged about off a buffalo until it slowly dies... awesome!! To bite and tear repeatedly you could simply tap attack rather than hold it. Still have an auto attack option as theyre super handy for the 10 min periods when my right hand is holding something else..

howl whilst running
TAIL CHASE WHILE IDOL
Wolf growth with each level has already been said but a great idea.
erm..
Okami skin... ill stop now.

Last suggestion... keep making this game the way you are im sure itll be massive.
We prowl in the wild, smell blood like a shark and you might find behind you, wolf eyes in the dark

Xena

Re: I Think...

Post by Xena » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Good idea, but maybe better if will be villages, big villages instead of cities.

I think adding too much civilization, electricity and helikopters will... hmm... change the atmosphere too much.

Humans will still attack from a distance, some of them will have a revolver or something in this kind.

Shaking the prey when you bite it - really good idea! I would vote for it, but there's no voting.

And Okami skin...
Maybe you was joking, but this will be really beautifull.

I think this skin will be unlockable only at level 40 and can be purchased with some gems.

This will be the way to say: "I am at level 40, I am pro!" And the next skin.

How about this? Thanks WildFang for the idea :)

And picture of the Okami (main character from the game "Okami"):
Attachments
60B78DA2-243B-46EE-868F-C2C62CE4124F-469-000000BA7433F1F2.jpeg
60B78DA2-243B-46EE-868F-C2C62CE4124F-469-000000BA7433F1F2.jpeg (6.7 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

akela

Post by akela » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Shaking they prey, one wolf latched, while others attack... Great idea in my opinion....! I hope the developers are listening. :)
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Knowledge

Post by Knowledge » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 am

A rant.. roast?

We're all supposed to look like Okami huh..? ;)

This grab and shake crap isn't my idea of fun. It's troubling holding on to the phone itself, let alone shaking the "directional" pad. Maybe an new skill... Thrashing...?

But no way my canine is getting thrashed...... (#speaknoevil..) By the whole team... Uh uh. I mean your too nerdy.. but I do like passive skills, and I can see Evade/Struggle as being good. I don't really have an eye for my dog being slung around, or it struggling.. no, just take damage red and mix it with an stationary color.

Should push come to shove.. and I do donate... Maybe make that optional. Especially the stationary colors.

And once again, be mature. Humans, guns.. no. What would an dog do to an helicopter..? Get real. I'll be one of the first to say that the game is alright as it is.. in fact, it's stretched....

Maybe choosing the life you want to live.. as an wolf... will do better. And I know the developers can make this come true. Create an clan, join it young, either player or NPC, fight NPC and player wolves over territory.. for exp for your either NPC clan or player... special skills.. and either stay with your clan... Or push a button to "date" a wolf from another, to mix this, if you have to do that... NPC use? Everywhere. Developers, don't be afraid... This game has the charm to outdo many of it's peers, and draw an even bigger base to it. Jus evade watering it down... And keep it real.
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen:

WildFang

Post by WildFang » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:28 pm

You have trouble holding your phone? :D :lol:
We prowl in the wild, smell blood like a shark and you might find behind you, wolf eyes in the dark

Knowledge

Post by Knowledge » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 pm

No.
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen: