More reality 2

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Zico

More reality 2

Post by Zico » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:28 pm

First of all I would like to say that I really enjoy your game. Thank you :D

I would like to see the wolf kill for a reason beside of just gaining XP and gold. Why not make an option if you want to eat the pray. Eating the kill will give you XP. The bigger the kill is, the more XP it gives. The biggest animals can be eaten by a whole pact. It would also be nice if the wolf could drag the pray away after killing it to avoid other stealing your kill.

Another thing that had made it more fun; At lvl 40 you can unlock another wolf that will be a part of your own pact. You can switch between the wolf's IG. That will also make it easier for singel players to take down the biggest animals alone.
If one of the wolf's dies, you have to howl for the wolf to come back to you.

And how about some sort of territories. Inside certain areas you can fight others to claim the territory. Once inside the territory you gain 3x XP for your kill. You will hold the territory until you are defeated or leaving it for some time.
That recurring better matchmaking thou.

Xena

Re: More reality 2

Post by Xena » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:25 pm

Really good idea!

I was thinking about territory too, but you described this perfectly :)
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

Zico

Post by Zico » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:05 am

Thank you Dragonwolf :)

Xena

Post by Xena » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:55 am

:)
Can be known as Dragonwolf.

akela

Post by akela » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:29 pm

The first one is really an excellent idea. Wolves should definitely kill for a reason...and what better than eating prey...! This would obviously require gameplay changes, but will certainly add to this game in a better way. Amazing idea. Further, holding onto and dragging the prey away from other wolves would be fun, but it would need some way to harm other wolves, so that they cannot steal your kill. I really doubt this would be incorporated in Co-Op hunting...but certainly a great idea that can be used in another new mode.

Ummm......"Territorial Hunting", whatsay guys...! that is Zico's third idea....which I think is the best idea till date on this forum. And certainly needs a new thread of its own..... I hope he posts such a thread with details explanations of the mechanics in the future.
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

AlbertoJVD22294

Post by AlbertoJVD22294 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 am

You nailed it! During PvE play I keep seeing all these dead animals and no purpose, they already stay there dead, why not put them to use?
I am 100% satisfied if some HP can be recovered for eating the prey, no exp needed, I don't think it goes with it as the kill is what you learn to do better each time.

akela

Post by akela » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 pm

One option could be to eat the prey in order to regenerate health... Currently health regenerates automatically after a period of time...which would never happen in real life...

Ofcourse eating the prey to regenerate health would make the game a little harder, but it will definitely add more reality.

What do you guys think? Pls do comment below.
The Tiger and the Lion maybe more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.

Illvminati

Post by Illvminati » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:54 am

akela wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:17 pm
One option could be to eat the prey in order to regenerate health... Currently health regenerates automatically after a period of time...which would never happen in real life...

Ofcourse eating the prey to regenerate health would make the game a little harder, but it will definitely add more reality.
Nice idea. We also need some very high level animals (like bosses) around level 200+ to give the higher level players a challenge. They should be more rewarding to kill.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati