Eye Color Customizations

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
BOREALIS

Eye Color Customizations

Post by BOREALIS »

One thing I would absolutely love to have added into the game is eye color customizations. I know that adult wolves are supposed to have amber eyes while pups have blue eyes, so it wouldn't be as realistic, but we already have some fantasy-like features in the game such as Frost (which have blue eyes) and Fire Wolves.

The Devs could provide a few free eye colors that are classified as "generic colors."

Recommended Free Eye Colors:
  • Amber (default)
  • Brown
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Turquoise
Also, the Devs may make eye colors that cost gems. These would look more interesting than free eye colors so that people will buy them, like Mighty Wolves and Siberian Wolves. These should be less expensive than skins because they only focus on the wolf's eyes (Maybe ranging from 350-750 gems depending on what it looks like).

Recommended Eye Colors for Gems:
  • Red
  • Violet
  • Silver
  • Albino/White
  • Heterochromia iridis - Different color for each eye, such as brown and blue (Devs can make multiple combinations)
𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼

Kenpachi

Re: Eye Color Customizations

Post by Kenpachi »

That's a nice idea! In general, customizations is really interesting, size, color, howl or animation moviment, any of them would be a great idea if we could change a thing here and there, it seems like our wolf is unique :D
Hello! Here comes some info about my wolf:
Nickname: Kenpachi
ID: 16866995
Skin: Great Wolf
Level: 50

Feel free to send me a message if you want to :lol:

PharaohSabre

Post by PharaohSabre »

I'd love that
The Original Champion Thief

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Fantastic idea! If this exists then it would be one step closer to actually personalizing our own wolf!
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

rain

Post by rain »

The sad thing is that you can't really see eyes colours that well unless you somehow accidentally get in the head of your wolf or another player. It would be a pretty nice aspect though
Call me a keyboard warrior all you want. I mean what I say.

rain/cyne