Brown Oxen Should Give More Coins.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Unrealisation

Brown Oxen Should Give More Coins.

Post by Unrealisation » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:09 am

A Brown Musk Ox gives around 2,000 to 3,500 coins. A Musk Ox gives around 4,000 to 5,000 coins.

Speaking generally, it is harder to kill a brown ox than a regular ox because a brown ox can spit venom on you and every time it bites/hits you, the damage done is greater than that of a regular musk ox. One example of this is -518 damage each time a brown ox bites me, versus -315 damage each time a regular ox bites me.

I find a regular ox fun and easy to kill; at the same time, I get a lot of coins for just one regular ox. A set of three regular oxen would give me more than 12,000 coins. My point is, shouldn't a brown musk ox give more coins than a regular musk ox because it's stronger and can use a skill on you?

Last but not least, since there brown musk oxen are in both Wild Tundra and Legend Mountains, I'd also love to see more regular musk ox in Wild Tundra as well, be it a lot of lone musk ox, twins, or triplets.
cнocoнolιc, ѕĸaтιng enтнυѕιaѕт, and ѕervanт тo мυlтιple caтѕ.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017
ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ @ᴍᴀᴊᴇsᴛɪᴄ.ᴛᴇᴍᴘ
ᴅɪᴤᴄᴏʀᴅ #2795