Player Leaderboards (top 100)

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.

Do you support this suggestion?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 20

Castiel

Player Leaderboards (top 100)

Post by Castiel » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:13 pm

I'd really love an option to view leaderboards that display the top/strongest players on the game. Maybe there could be a variety of different leaderboards, like 'Most Health' 'Most Animal Kills' 'Most Player Kills' 'Highest Attack' etc, or maybe everything could just be converted into rank points for one leaderboard. I believe this would give players something to work towards, especially strong players who haven't got much else to do in the game these days. I think displaying the top 100 sounds reasonable.

This would exclude hackers of course. Maybe once hackers get kicked into hacker hell, they'll be removed from the leaderboards permanently.

Edit: Added a poll as of May 9th.
Last edited by Castiel on Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

............................ Image

Unrealisation

Re: Player Leaderboards (top 100)

Post by Unrealisation » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 am

I like your idea of having a "Most Hunted Animals," "Most Killed Enemies," or overall rank leaderboards. Those could work. However, the other types of leaderboards you suggested (Most HP/Attack) might not be the best because they both have a limit, which is 300; the highest attack and hp you could get. The leaderboard would then look something like this:

Top 100 Players with Best Attacks

#01 PlayerA โžค 300
#02 PlayerB โžค 300
#03 PlayerC โžค 300
#04 PlayerD โžค 300
#05 PlayerF โžค 300
#06 PlayerG โžค 300
#07 PlayerH โžค 300
#08 PlayerI โžค 300
#09 PlayerJ โžค 300
#10 PlayerK โžค 300
#39 PlayerYT โžค 299

I think you get my point xD
cะฝocoะฝolฮนc, ั•ฤธaั‚ฮนng enั‚ะฝฯ…ั•ฮนaั•ั‚, and ั•ervanั‚ ั‚o ะผฯ…lั‚ฮนple caั‚ั•.
ั‚ะฝฮต ฯ‰ฯƒโ„“า“ sฮนฮทcฮต ฮทฯƒv 2017
ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด @แดแด€แดŠแด‡sแด›ษชแด„.แด›แด‡แดแด˜
แด…ษชแดคแด„แดส€แด… #2795

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 am

Oof yeah I forgot about the limit. Maybe an overall rank would work better then. :D and if the developers have the time they could also add the other separate leaderboards.
๐’ž ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ ๐“‰ ๐’พ ๐‘’ ๐“ | ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข | ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป | ๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ | ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข | ๐Ÿฃ4๐“€ | ๐Ÿค50 ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐“€ | ๐ผ๐’Ÿ: ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿค |

........ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษขส€ษชแด˜แด˜แด‡แด… สแดแดœ แด›ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ส€แด€ษช๊œฑแด‡แด… สแดแดœ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด‡ส€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษด

Donthewolfman

Post by Donthewolfman » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi

Maple

Post by Maple » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Most players killed/Most animals hunted leaderboards sound great; would also be nice if there were separate ones for each region. I already can foresee that at least the top 20 are going to be from the US servers. Other than that, I have hopes that it would urge players to fight in PvP and hunt more actively in Co-op if it were to be implemented. Nice thinking Castiel. :)
Maple | Shard | Nocturnal

I write foolishly long posts.

yakuza

Post by yakuza » Wed May 01, 2019 9:44 am

Hey, it's indeed very cool idea! Thanks for that!
/Y

Wolf #1826083

toxiclab

Post by toxiclab » Sun May 05, 2019 4:01 am

this is not pubg bruhhhh or any other game that need real skill or brain.

well but you can put a leader board for most spender
i bet that will be more meaning full in this game
i bet they also will be the strongest ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

LMAO #LeaderBoardForWolF
go play a real game and beat the leaderboard

White Fang 1
Location: California, United States. Firefighter, USMC Mos 2651

Post by White Fang 1 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:08 pm

I see this happening in the future.
Started playing in Sep 8, 2017 IGN: White Fang
KIK: White_Fang_1
Answer Most questions.

Castiel

Post by Castiel » Thu May 09, 2019 11:04 am

toxiclab wrote: โ†‘
Sun May 05, 2019 4:01 am
this is not pubg bruhhhh or any other game that need real skill or brain.

well but you can put a leader board for most spender
i bet that will be more meaning full in this game
i bet they also will be the strongest ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

LMAO #LeaderBoardForWolF
go play a real game and beat the leaderboard
Not really sure I see the point of your comment. Most games these days have leaderboards, so it makes sense for The Wolf to have one, especially since it's centered around stats and becoming the strongest.

It's funny how you assume The Wolf is the only game I've played. There are no 'real games' buddy. Let people play whatever they want. :roll:

Mouselline

Post by Mouselline » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:53 pm

I completely agree with this idea. Every time I play a game, I always want to be on the leader board and I get really excited if I am, even for a second. This will give me a goal in The Wolf (after i reach level 50 especially).