Environment option/ Improvements

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
King Brad

Environment option/ Improvements

Post by King Brad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 pm

I love the environment that you gave us but I think it would be neat if there was multiple environments maybe on different servers that has different themes. One could be snowy for the snow wolves(my favorite wolf ;) )one could be in a place( where humans are enemies to like another person suggested ) near a village and each environment has its own unique animals and different animals fight each other if they get close to each other.
Right now a rabbit could be hopping around a bear and it wouldn't attack the rabbit but I think that should be upgraded to. So if a predator sees another animal it will attack and have some passive animals that won't attack unless provoked.
Another option would be nice for a free-for-all mode where everyone can attack everyone and maybe have a special environment for that I can arena or something.

Just a few of my ideas take it with a grain of salt I hope you like it and enjoy :D
Ps best game ever
A day without laughter is a day wasted ;)

Knowledge

Re: Environment option/ Improvements

Post by Knowledge » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm

King Brad wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 pm
Right now a rabbit could be hopping around a bear and it wouldn't attack the rabbit but I think that should be upgraded to. So if a predator sees another animal it will attack and have some passive animals that won't attack unless provoked.
That would give devs a reason to spawn NPCs faster too.. which needs to be done..
Even The Sun's birth was violent.. :mrgreen:

King Brad

Re: Environment option/ Improvements

Post by King Brad » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:47 am

I totally agree with you that the NPC respawn rate is below par. This is a new game in has lots of potential I can't wait to see what they will do in the future. Meantime it is still one of my favorite games and I always have a blast.
It would also make it exciting because if you seen a rhino in a tiger fighting it would make you want to get them before they get each other so you get more XP
A day without laughter is a day wasted ;)