PvP Den Change

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Neft

PvP Den Change

Post by Neft » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:42 pm

So the only real issue I have with PvP is people can run out and back into their den and abuse the Heal and defence modifier either make it so they can't attack when inside their own den or make a barrier that only lets you exit the den.

That way you can still go AFK with teleport if needed and players can't abuse it for free kills.

It doesn't really affect me as it usually takes the entire other team to drop me and then they need to use the pack leader teleport as well... Yea my attributes are ridiculously high

Castiel

Re: PvP Den Change

Post by Castiel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Totally support this. I like the idea of not being allowed to heal once you exit the den.
π’ž 𝒢 π“ˆ 𝓉 𝒾 𝑒 𝓁 | π’œπ‘”π‘’ 𝟀𝟒 | πΉπ“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰ π’²π‘œπ“π’» | π’œπ“‡π“‰π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰ | 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟧𝟒 | 𝟣4𝓀 | 𝟀50 𝒢𝓉𝓉𝓀 | πΌπ’Ÿ: 𝟣𝟩𝟣πŸ₯𝟫πŸͺ𝟨𝟀 |

........Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴏɴᴇ ᴑʜᴏ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄›ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ€α΄€Ιͺκœ±α΄‡α΄… ʏᴏᴜ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄›Ιͺᴏɴ

............................ Image