talent tree

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
White Paw

talent tree

Post by White Paw » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:10 am

I love this little rpg and used to tank raids in world of warcraft for numerous years so i know how talent tree is important for your character im lvl 31 and havnt spend any diamonds yet as i still dont know if i go pvp or pve in the end so im waiting for lvl 50 and then decide which way i go with talents until then im kinds weak because theres no option to reset talents i guess its because. minitrNsaction and greed that kills every single game on mobiles and also consoles nowdays its very sad seeing where gaming industry going nowdays very sad and the amount of noobs increased in gaming in last years is heartbreaking half of people dont even know what rpg is when i speak in rpg language in a lobby such us DPS AOE Aggro HOT DOT or such nobody knows what im talking about , 6wolfs cant take on boss because they just dont know how. when i say i will kite the boss in circle and you just dps on auto attack to not to take agrro from me , people hasnt got a idea wth im talking about. rpg req tactics and brains and experience . this game would be so nice with the right people but its a real nightmare 99% of time .. its more like hey im alpha you follow.. also we cannot test all the spells because we cant reset talent tree in case the spell is not what we expect ti to be.. im a true rpg gamer and this really kills this beautiful game.