Non-purchasable methods of getting gems

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Shade the Ripper

Non-purchasable methods of getting gems

Post by Shade the Ripper » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:10 pm

I feel some improvements are in place for players to earn gems by simply playing the game as I've heard games such as overwatch do provide in-game purchases but they are merely there for impatient players and can be earned in game (this game does have that method but it's requires a lot more intense activity to even get to 1000ish gems).

Some ideas i have could be community events (community does something within a time limit to get gems or rewards), daily login rewards (7th day that a player is active, regardless of if they have an account as some players don't or forget their account password etc, could give 50 gems perhaps as that would give some prompt for people to play more) , possibly a pack type chat room as i've seen some people in packs and with that type of chat room perhaps add challenges for the packs to do to get gems/rewards.

I understand this may be less financially pleasing for the developers and company but a more simple alternative would be to lower the cost of gems as this would actually entice more to potentially help maintain funding for this game as people will almost always go for a reasonably cheaper price and that in turn means more purchases and therefore potentially better funding and profit; understandably money is required to maintain the servers and create new ideas suggested by this community.

I personally wouldn't mind ads if it meant the game can thrive more and get better Income to help assist in server maintainance, bug fixes and updates to the game.

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of my ideas etc or even suggest their own ideas to help this game become what we'd love it to be and thrive as it should. :D

xXSwiftXx

Re: Non-purchasable methods of getting gems

Post by xXSwiftXx » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:21 am

Yes! Lots of games have daily check-ins and/or stuff like that and I think those features make the game more successful. I am one of those people that are quite impatient when it comes to getting gems, and I would really appreciate it if swift apps made some quicker way to get gems other than buying them and leveling up, defeating champions ect to get them. :D

Shade the Ripper

Re: Non-purchasable methods of getting gems

Post by Shade the Ripper » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:45 am

Indeed, though champs can provide a substantial amount of gems, champs will give the person to do the last bit of damage to get the most gems (usually).

Additionally, if you are a weaker player often, players who are stronger will usually kill champions on their own due to the sheer amount of time they'd need to obtain let's say 7,000 gems for damage boost 11 (it is around that actually), this then means less people can obtain gems and they resort to a similar method and it means there's just competition for gems.

That is where my suggestion for a community like event was thought up where everyone has a common goal to get gems that way or as a friend of mine has suggested swift apps should give players equal distribution of gems upon killing a champ rather than some players getting the gem cap and others getting the opposite.

Hopefully, this post gets noticed and others could provide an opinion or extra ideas that swift apps could perhaps think about implementing. :)