Gem Distribution

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
rain

Gem Distribution

Post by rain » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:09 am

So this has been suggested multiple times and I truly believe that this is something that needs to be fixed in order to make the game more enjoyable, especially in coop.

Everyone should get the same amount of gems after a champ is killed, no matter how much damage each person inflicts.

A lot of the time in coop I'm constantly worrying over how many gems my friends got and trying to even out the distribution. It's rather frustrating.

It would make more sense to just give everyone the same amount of gems. The same goes for points. Just a quick suggestion, nothing too in depth.
cyne; rain

Shade the Ripper

Re: Gem Distribution

Post by Shade the Ripper » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:16 am

Agreed, i've tried to upload some suggestions myself on how they could provide different methods of getting gems.

Raid bosses, community challenges, daily login, pack chats with challenges for packs to complete or perhaps lower gem costs slightly in store as the lower costs are more likely to entice users to buy gems and for the devs and company help make potentially more money in the long run for more server maintenance, bug fixes, updates etc.

Gems are very hard to come by in game and I'm with the majority that thinks there should be better distribution or at least alternative methods of getting some gems (but not enough that gems basically become very common and abundant) :D