Separate level 45-49 from level 50s or sort by HP

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
chinchilla123

Separate level 45-49 from level 50s or sort by HP

Post by chinchilla123 »

There are a vast variety of level 50s: Some ranging from 5,000-30,000 hp maybe more. It isn't fair to put level 45-49 in the same PVP room (HP of less than 5,000) or even co-op for that matter. I had to leave 10 rooms last night to find a room with people that were level 45 or lower. Plus some people find immense pride ganging up on the lower levels in PVP. When I'm in a co-op room with level 50s, they kill every animal in sight even before I can even get to some because their player is significantly faster and stronger.

Now, you can't please everyone, so I'm just suggesting having level 50s be in their own room away from lower levels.

rain

Re: Separate level 45-49 from level 50s or sort by HP

Post by rain »

I have a level 40 account and I have been working to play in pvp with my lvl 50 freinds in 45-50 rooms so I personally disagree with completely casting away 45s from 50s

However, if there was a way for lvl 40s to have a room range for themselves and more rooms for that would be helpful to lvl 45 - 49 players. I would agree with that.

Separating 45 from 50 completely is a no from me :)
I would swear if that happened because I worked so long to get that small account to a level I can play with my lvl 50 friends in pvp.
Call me a keyboard warrior all you want. I mean what I say.

rain/cyne

chinchilla123

Re: Separate level 45-49 from level 50s or sort by HP

Post by chinchilla123 »

ok- well maybe we could have both because I worked too hard to get level 48 to go to PVP and get creamed in one blow without any chance. Plus I don't like that keep calling us "pups" just because we are weaker. Many level 50s talk as if they are all high and mighty just because their HP is over 15,000.