single player grinding

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Post Reply
biggest boi
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

single player grinding

Post by biggest boi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 pm

I feel like I'm the only one that actually enjoys grinding in an rpg. I like seeing my character progress and watching the time tick by. but a big problem is that there's no single player option. or to get to the root of the problem, an offline mode. I know online is in the title of the game, but I can't play when my signal is garbage and with the increasing popularity of the game, the servers continue to get more clogged. I find it hard to grind out to level 30 when my game crashes every 10 minutes. so I think being able to grind offline would be a really nice addition.

side note: is anyone else noticing how hard it is to take out a pair of tigers solo? its ruff.

User avatar
Illvminati
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:05 pm
Location: London

Re: single player grinding

Post by Illvminati » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm

biggest boi wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 pm
side note: is anyone else noticing how hard it is to take out a pair of tigers solo? its ruff.
It gets easier as you grind more :lol: Of course some are higher level than others. Rhinos are generally the hardest, but again... as you get stronger from grinding, it'll become easier.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

biggest boi
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: single player grinding

Post by biggest boi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm
biggest boi wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 pm
side note: is anyone else noticing how hard it is to take out a pair of tigers solo? its ruff.
It gets easier as you grind more :lol: Of course some are higher level than others. Rhinos are generally the hardest, but again... as you get stronger from grinding, it'll become easier.
I just started playing last Thursday. just got level 15 today, I'm still a baby. but I've noticed when there's level 20's and higher in the server, they can take out a bull by themselves (they still have to run back and heal of course) but relatively quickly. I still struggle to take on two cougars at once

User avatar
Illvminati
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:05 pm
Location: London

Re: single player grinding

Post by Illvminati » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 pm

biggest boi wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm
Illvminati wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm
biggest boi wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:01 pm
side note: is anyone else noticing how hard it is to take out a pair of tigers solo? its ruff.
It gets easier as you grind more :lol: Of course some are higher level than others. Rhinos are generally the hardest, but again... as you get stronger from grinding, it'll become easier.
I just started playing last Thursday. just got level 15 today, I'm still a baby. but I've noticed when there's level 20's and higher in the server, they can take out a bull by themselves (they still have to run back and heal of course) but relatively quickly. I still struggle to take on two cougars at once
Yes I remember those fun times.... enjoy the fight, because once you're level 40, it gets too easy.

We really need higher level animals in the game, at least for the level 40 players... because I personally miss those fights.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

biggest boi
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: single player grinding

Post by biggest boi » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Illvminati wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 pm
biggest boi wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:33 pm
Illvminati wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:15 pm


It gets easier as you grind more :lol: Of course some are higher level than others. Rhinos are generally the hardest, but again... as you get stronger from grinding, it'll become easier.
I just started playing last Thursday. just got level 15 today, I'm still a baby. but I've noticed when there's level 20's and higher in the server, they can take out a bull by themselves (they still have to run back and heal of course) but relatively quickly. I still struggle to take on two cougars at once
Yes I remember those fun times.... enjoy the fight, because once you're level 40, it gets too easy.

We really need higher level animals in the game, at least for the level 40 players... because I personally miss those fights.
they could run different servers for higher level players that hold higher level animals. or come out with more difficult animals, which I believe they're doing now, since it's in constant demand. I think what they could do is make a 1v1 mode, to keep the higher level players interested while they develop more animals to hunt. it really all depends on if they change the level cap. because once you max, and finish leveling your stats, everything will remain relatively easy unless they add something new. adding a couple new animals is a temporary fix, because once you reach the new cap, you'll face the same problem. but I'm thinking maybe like a team battle mode once you reach level 30 or something like that but with multiple teams or something along those lines. there are tons of possibilities with how they can fix it.

User avatar
Illvminati
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:05 pm
Location: London

Re: single player grinding

Post by Illvminati » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:13 pm

biggest boi wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:25 pm
because once you max, and finish leveling your stats
True, but you can never finish levelling the stats. Only speed and defence max out at level 60.

Attack and HP on the other hand don't appear to be limited; however, people's stat growth slows down because each new point becomes increasingly expensive... like 500,000+ per attack or HP level. This gives others a chance to catch up.
IN-GAME NAMES: .ILLVMINATIl lll ll lllll llll ll

STEAM PROFILE: . . http://steamcommunity.com/id/illvminati

biggest boi
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Re: single player grinding

Post by biggest boi » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:23 am

Illvminati wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:13 pm
biggest boi wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:25 pm
because once you max, and finish leveling your stats
True, but you can never finish levelling the stats. Only speed and defence max out at level 60.

Attack and HP on the other hand don't appear to be limited; however, people's stat growth slows down because each new point becomes increasingly expensive... like 500,000+ per attack or HP level. This gives others a chance to catch up.
it's probably gonna be a long grind till I get there because sheesh thats a lot of grind

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests