Solo mode and more quests

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Darkstalker5923

Solo mode and more quests

Post by Darkstalker5923 »

The wolf is a great game and I love the update bringing night time and quests.

I would enjoy playing a solo mode because I am still a lower level player and it is less enjoyable when I'm playing with very high level players and the animals in cooperative have high health levels. Animals in solo mode should be able to be killed in no or one death, and one or two deaths for a champion. Adding quests to this would be fun too. The alpha call wouldn't work so that other wolves can come to you, but maybe act as a respawn point which disappears when the time is up, so a player can kill a higher level animal or champion without having to run a long distance.

I've noticed less people playing PvP mode and often when I join I am the only player on that game. I think this could be because of the new quests added which are easier achieved in cooperative. I suggest adding quests for PvP, for example, "Poison wolves 10 times." or "Kill 5 wolves using frost." These could have similar rewards to the cooperative quests.

This is a fantastic game and I think these suggestions could make the game even better! 😃

LoboRaptor

Re: Solo mode and more quests

Post by LoboRaptor »

hi It would be good

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

i dont think this is the best idea because then we would have to buy/save up gems and that would be to much work.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Nice idea :)
GOOSE