new PvP mode

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
KJtheWolf

new PvP mode

Post by KJtheWolf »

a lot of people including myself sometimes feel that the current PvP mode feels too dry because there isn't a lot of strategies involved, whoever is stronger just plainly win. So I was thinking maybe we should create something new out of the current PvP.

One way I can think of is the idea of Capture the flag. The goal is to capture the opponent's flag, and get it back to your own flag base. There are sorts of things you can do around this idea. For example, you can make runes in the map, like movement speed + 50% or rege health or invisibility etc. You can rege health in the flag area even under attack making the capturing a little challenging and you have to stay still for 3-5 seconds without attacking or using any skills while capturing, etc. As I said, this will make the PvP much more entertaining and fun. and after say 10 mins, the team wins will get some good amount of gold say 50K losers get 20k. and for whoever captures the flags 10k for every flag and 5K to whoever return the flag for every flag returned, etc.

the details of this game mode is not important, my point is that the current PvP really needs something new features to make it fun and more rewarding.

SheBLOODFANG

Re: new PvP mode

Post by SheBLOODFANG »

100% agree

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Thank you for the suggestions :) we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on PvP, perhaps you have some other suggestions also?

Jaider.

Post by Jaider. »

ItssBlue when the next update will come out? I'm impatient bro

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Can't tell you, sorry ;)

Jaider.

Post by Jaider. »

haha, can you tell me if it's coming soon, that's not saying much