A Good Start.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
I am Groot

A Good Start.

Post by I am Groot »

Personally I would like it if we could make rooms and set to invite only and once we get the people we want then the host of the game can lock down the room so no more people can be invited. I think that would curve a vast majority of the frustrations people have in all aspects of the game. Then even if the huge role players wanna make a room just for their role play friends, they can and that would stop them from being bullied from people who don't like the full on role play style that some like. This in it's self would fix a few major issues I've been seeing and hearing about. It is a very simple solution and only require a small amount of coding in comparison to some other suggestions I have in which I'll share if or when this one ever gets implemented. Just my opinion...

If people agree I would like you to comment below and maybe it's possible if enough people show interest then it might get implemented...

Terrorus

Re: A Good Start.

Post by Terrorus »

Yeah I still don’t understand

TheTrueKing

Post by TheTrueKing »

Sounds fun would be great for pack wars :D :D
My killer instinct is so strong that lions call me to take lessons.

I am Groot

Post by I am Groot »

TheTrueKing wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:22 pm
Sounds fun would be great for pack wars :D :D
Exactly... Even this small improvement would open up the game. People are already taking it upon themselves to add more to the game where it's lacking for example packs. So if we could host private rooms I'm 100% sure people would start their own pack wars even if the game doesn't implement them currently. Even gives an opportunity for packs to train members and practice for such wars...

Ofeir

Post by Ofeir »

This actually wouldn’t be a bad idea now that we’ve got the friend list and all