Make your own room!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Bluestar_lover

Make your own room!

Post by Bluestar_lover »

I would like to have something where you can make your own room from green hills, mammoth creek, etc. Where you can invite people and be able to hunt with your friends with out having anyone join you. I’ve always wanted this so we don’t have to worry about other people taking champs and you and your friends can share or let each other kill the champs. Another reason I feel like this is good because some people like 20ks are strong and they sometimes take all the champs or animals in the room so if they had there own room by there self they could kill all the animals without have to take all the animals in a room with 7 other per say weaker wolfs. If you agree with me please commoner down below. Thanks. :D :mrgreen:

Akami

Re: Make your own room!

Post by Akami »

That's a great idea, you'll earn gems and coins faster! :D

Mudpuppy2202

Post by Mudpuppy2202 »

I kinda agree, but I have this to add on. You should be able to customize room level, the level of the animals, but make it to were it fits there attributes so it’s not to hard or to ez.

Wildstar101

Post by Wildstar101 »

I think this would be a great idea! I think it would also be great if they made a lobby where you could physically make or join a specific server. Adding on to what you said it could be nice to be able to “lock” the room and per day if someone wished to join you would be notified and allowed to accept or decline access of the room.

WildNarnianAnimal

Post by WildNarnianAnimal »

Yes! Great idea, I'd like it
Dark Wolf
Lvl 53

The dreams come true

LBRKingZeus

Post by LBRKingZeus »

a lot of us would be grateful if you made it to where we can do private rooms invite whoever we want so other people cant just join so we can do pack wars and family PvP and coop :D

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

LBRKingZeus wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:37 pm
a lot of us would be grateful if you made it to where we can do private rooms invite whoever we want so other people cant just join so we can do pack wars and family PvP and coop :D
Yes that’s another thing i would want.

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

They already added packs, I think this would be a cool feature :D
GOOSE