For level 50+: Gem Rewards ONLY for quests and ads!

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Unrealisation

For level 50+: Gem Rewards ONLY for quests and ads!

Post by Unrealisation »

Meme credit goes to the.wolf.online.memeulator.jpg
Meme credit goes to the.wolf.online.memeulator.jpg (150.75 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
My suggestion is simple: for level 50 and higher, the quests and ads should just give ALL gem rewards. I could careless about the coin rewards because I can just hunt an animal and get it super easily. And the reward like 7K or 10K coins for quests are just not worth the effort.

For level below 50s, the system can randomly choose between gem or coin rewards.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

rain

Re: For level 50+: Gem Rewards ONLY for quests and ads!

Post by rain »

Aha that meme describes it all

Along with ads for 50+, VIP quests should be gem only to increase the worth of getting VIP.

I think at a certain level, maybe 30+, the point rewards should be increased more. Attributes start to become more expensive during that time and those ads are extremely helpful. I'm not sure if exp rewards are increased already for lvl 40s since I haven't been on an account lower than 40 for a while. However, increased exp rewards could be looked into too, since ranges around 5-9m is a lottt for lvl 40 players.

Issues might come up with unfair advantages of gems to stronger players. This could he helped by increasing points for 50+ players too. 100k points at least, or more for those with higher cp. However, I don't see point ads being accepted fully by the stronger players.
Call me a keyboard warrior all you want. I mean what I say.

rain/cyne

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

You’re right, maybe many people don’t like coin rewards because you get so little for completing an easy to difficult task. If the coin rewards increase, maybe from 50k to 500k as your level increases, more people would be interested in completing quests with coin rewards rather than straight up skipping them. If the devs don’t want to do that, then they should just remove the coin reward for level 50+ altogether because you get so little and it’s not appreciated as much as gems.

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Also, quests need more balancing.

My CP is 40M+ and yet some quests still ask me to hunt rodents in maps like Green Hills and Dark Forest. Future quests should target the player’s CP and level!!
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

not bloody hacker

Post by not bloody hacker »

Quest should be a specific task like Do a thing which is not really there other wise like in evil lands (Another swift apps game) there u go collect things or kill or fix things you only do those as quests

here quest be like

kill 5 mammos when you are already killing em for coins
and sometimes rats like waaa why would i kill 10 rat for 4K coins when i can kill one mammo and get 10K

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

not bloody hacker wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:39 am
Quest should be a specific task like Do a thing which is not really there other wise like in evil lands (Another swift apps game) there u go collect things or kill or fix things you only do those as quests

here quest be like

kill 5 mammos when you are already killing em for coins
and sometimes rats like waaa why would i kill 10 rat for 4K coins when i can kill one mammo and get 10K
i agree, quests on this game are slightly redundant. you're already doing something that you will get additional rewards for. in the future, i'd like to see more quests that are different, less about hunting animals. for example, healing a player with low health, find and help a lower level (that's not your friends)...etc. maybe there could be a button to call for help that provides your location so any kind player can come and help you

killing animals over and over again is boring even tho that's the point of this game. because of this, i'd be interested in seeing quests that contribute to the "multiplayer" and "interaction" aspect. this is not to say that we should get rid of all quests to kill animals...just bring something different to the table (:
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Jinyu

Post by Jinyu »

I would like to continue seeing both rewards. My attributes were not anywhere near max level before the cap was raised from 500 to 750.

However, the rewards should be increased with attributes and skills being as costly as they are. Players burn out from grinding gems and coins, and some quit entirely.

The level cap was increased, rewards should be, too.