About new skills and skins.

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Fanta

About new skills and skins.

Post by Fanta »

This game already has a lot of super abilities , including the elements of fire , water and poison. But it paid very little attention to the elements of earth, plants and wind! I think it's possible to create a "Bush with spikes" ability that will slow players down a bit, and deal damage when moving (such as biting, running, building traps). Also , what about the "gust of wind" ability, in which players pounce on a certain level with little damage? And maybe include an ability related to the earth element? After all, there are very few such abilities. For example, a concussive blow that sends a shock wave from the wolf, deals a lot of damage when hit , and also stuns them for a short time. Hmm.. what about a tsunami? Or just a high wave, which is similar to the ability given earlier? So maybe the color of the wolf can be changed for any number of diamonds? Hmm.. and what if from time to time to hold a competition for colors that take part,and the developers choose the best of them? And that color will be added in the update with the option to purchase. Well, the last thing that came to my mind also applies to abilities. How about a strong bite? The wolf opens its mouth, as if quickly running its teeth across the muzzle , causing bleeding and damage? It also takes 15 seconds to recharge.

I'm sorry if I repeated someone's idea mentioned earlier, tell me about it