WOLF UPDATE 3.0

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
not bloody hacker

WOLF UPDATE 3.0

Post by not bloody hacker »

features that will benifit players and swift

#1 Remove VIP

then add new vip which can only be purchased using real money not gems also this time whats comes with ViP should be
same Coin & XP boost + Mega boost only on COOP till ViP ends

#2 Green Hills 2.0

Green hills and many other maps really need a graphical face lift. its been more than 4 years we seeing exact same map without any major graphical changes

#3 Vip+

Give it a higher price tag but bring us new skins and also (skins for skills) like lets say we have ViP+ and in this season There is a new skin for fire nova

what it should be doing is add a custom fire nova animation like lets say add some green hue to firenova itd be cool
this way people will have something unique in every skill

#4 Redesign Your skill TREE!!

its really broke bro
Give Player all the gems they spend back and redesign your skill tree to a more balanced one where people can actually make use of every skill

Now if we are talking about it

A person with Shield and PC will Lose to A person with FB and shield everytime!! ( even when pc guy has higher attack )

but if you had a better skill balance people will actually use different skills and itd be super cool than watching two people using exact same skill in every single room

#5 Nobody Cares about quests

But give it a try by doing some custom stuff like yall do in evil lands, i still wont care but its better than what it is now

#6 Move Packs to right

Friend comes First Bro!!! and a huge majority of players dont even care about packs

#7 Reward for tiers

Bring reward on every tier thats make more sense than giving then one ugly Pink badge and also reset badge every 60days and give them back if they manage to kill a certain amount of players or animals that way it will be more dynamic.

i don't think anyone at swift will read this or care but if you do
Thank YOU

SnoDragon

Re: WOLF UPDATE 3.0

Post by SnoDragon »

1. I don't think we should have VIP be taken away for it to be replaced by one you need for money. (Personal experience) I used to use VIP all the time, and I'm sure many people do now. To take it away would make it hard for people to afford their attribute rising.
2. I think maybe instead of map changes, you could add new ones. I feel many people would become confused and sad if their beloved green hills, the first map their wolf took step in, suddenly was changed. New maps for new levels would be great :)
3. I'm a bit confused on what you were talking about here.
4. They did nerf PC, not ONLY VS.
5. Unique quests, like what Unrealisation said in viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6992 , would be great! They added the quest boost, but the quests are still the same and not that unique. Some, like Unrealisation thought of, like, become an alpha, or share a champion.
6. Not sure what you're talking about here either :? I'm sure many people care about the packs they're in.
7. That would be cool :)

I don't mean to sound attacking towards your opinion or anything, these are just my general thoughts when I saw this post. That you for your time. :)
GOOSE

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

#1 will undoubtedly benefit swifts, but it will not benefit all players, particularly kids and adults who don't spend money but still want to enjoy the game. i'm sure many players will object to this change and continue to blame swifts as a money hoarding company even more than they already are.

the rest are great suggestions!
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

not bloody hacker

Hey guys but every company need an income source by removing VIP and bringing new VIP / VIP plus. they can finally have a regular monthly subscription and so they can bring new content

instead of bringing new un evenly balanced skills with insanely high prices only going to ruin everyones experience

if you think most successful games like PUBG COD or any other they all have a season pass or other subscription based things

what it means for them is a regular monthly income. in swifts design they forgot to add it. thats why they bring these unfairly priced and un-evenly balanced skills

when you think about something think it in a bigger picture.
by introducing this VIP they can finally make skills more affordable if they want to. coz they no longer have to rely completely on skills to make their income and can focus on improving the vip experience.

and im not supporting swift im just explaining to players of the game how things work in real world

no developer can just make you a good game without getting any income from it

they have to pay the employees , servers and even apple and google appstores

not bloody hacker

SnoDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:13 pm

I don't mean to sound attacking towards your opinion or anything, these are just my general thoughts when I saw this post. That you for your time. :)
if You have played pubg or other games they have royal pass

what it do is bring skins to vehicles , guns , cloths

since we dont have those here they can bring skins to wolfs , or skills like eg fire nova is mostly yellowish once u skin it
it can look like Reddish Yellow or something. same goes to other skills
a skinned PC can look like Purple?

not bloody hacker

Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:04 pm
#1 will undoubtedly benefit swifts, but it will not benefit all players, particularly kids and adults who don't spend money but still want to enjoy the game. i'm sure many players will object to this change and continue to blame swifts as a money hoarding company even more than they already are.

the rest are great suggestions!

i don't want to offend those people. but swift is a private company and they make games to make profit and like every other service they also need money to maintain the service at a good quality so you cannot blame a company because you cant afford it

Nobody blames apple for Expensive phones
And FYI apple even take 30% of what we gives to Swift

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

not bloody hacker wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:43 am

i don't want to offend those people. but swift is a private company and they make games to make profit and like every other service they also need money to maintain the service at a good quality so you cannot blame a company because you cant afford it

Nobody blames apple for Expensive phones
And FYI apple even take 30% of what we gives to Swift
every company or firm wants to obtain the maximum profit they can possibly get, and i believe swifts can achieve that without significantly altering something that has already been there for a long time (vip feature). you can see the evident consequences of that with venomous skin, in which swifts continues to receive serious backlash.

if I remember correctly, a pack of 2500 gems is about $20? so 1 month vip (1,500 gems) would cost around $12 by such standard.

1 year = around $144 if we buy the subscription monthly

compare that with pubgm prime (1 month) = $0.99
and pubgm primePlus (1 month) = $9.99

i don’t think many will mind if the devs add a monthly subscription, but to do so without giving players an option to purchase with gems or obtain the subscription through hard work will be problematic.

for example, think back to the mega boost that the devs added. even though you have to pay it with money, you can still tryout it by completing the required amount of quests.

so if they change vip to something you have to buy with $, they also should add a quest where you can get it or something like that. this will create a balance between players who spend and players who don’t.

you have to remember that players who don’t spend money are as important as players who have spent money. without the ones that don’t pay, you’re not fighting to see who’s the strongest; at this point, you’re competing in a race of who can spend the most money. sure, players who spend help keep the game going, but would you play this game if all the players are payers? will there be a point to this game?

in other words, you wouldn’t feel the same satisfaction when you’re only competing against other players who have spent hundreds and even thousands of dollars.
it’s the mix of battling against payers and non payers alike that give you this feeling of being powerful.

i’m not blaming the company for trying to make money, i’m suggesting that they should do so without disrupting the balance between spenders and non spenders for reasons above.

i don’t know if how i’m wording this makes sense or not but to sum up my point: changing the current 💎 VIP subscription to a $ monthly subscription is OK only if there’s a way for non-payers to obtain the same subscription through other means besides $. why? to create a balance between those who pay and those who don’t.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

not bloody hacker wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:36 am
SnoDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:13 pm

if You have played pubg or other games they have royal pass

what it do is bring skins to vehicles , guns , cloths

since we dont have those here they can bring skins to wolfs , or skills like eg fire nova is mostly yellowish once u skin it
it can look like Reddish Yellow or something. same goes to other skills
a skinned PC can look like Purple?
Sorry for the late reply-
Thanks for explaining it to me, I now understand it a lot better lol. I think the game could have a lot more color if they had something like that. Great idea! :D
GOOSE

not bloody hacker

Unrealisation wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:21 pm

if I remember correctly, a pack of 2500 gems is about $20? so 1 month vip (1,500 gems) would cost around $12 by such standard.

1 year = around $144 if we buy the subscription monthly

lets get this straight!

i play like less than 2 hour most of the days
making 1500 gems from just champs / quests / ads ( ads only get them like 0.0001$) is so easy and if all i want is VIP i never have to spend a single peny.

so your math only work for someone who doesnt play the game but just want VIP running for IDK what

lets give ya some math

1500/30 = 50

if you cannot make 50 gems a day from this game then idk what you can do in this game 🙈🙈

when i coop for 2 hours i atleast make 100 gems everytime not including quest and other rewards

and fyi i havent bought vip for a very very long time bc i always have spare gems from the coop and as a player its a good thing but for the developer its not

and i honestly believe skills should be cheaper ( even though mine are max ) bc it very unfair that my Skills are like very OP and only reason it is coz i paid for it

but if it was just the vip having higher price tag. i wont get this strong at the end of the day VIP dont make you stronger
you need to actually play the game and make use of vip to get stronger

and we all know higher attack is better but skills are atleast 2 times more important

like i said before
think before saying something

also lemme add this too

You said normal player should be able to obtain vip but you forgot to mention the fact that they can never get high skills
i think thats 100 times more important than VIP

My Main Point was to Make skills Cheaper and Make ViP a big deal that way game will be more fair to everyone

NON-VIP players may have to play a little bit more to get higher attack but they still can afford to get all fancy skills
and not lose because they cant spend 1000$ on a single skill

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

my math logic might be incorrect ($12 a month VIP) or nowhere near the developer's intention if they approach your idea, but i'm basing it off the shop price list (2500 gems in the shop is about $20, so 1500 gems would be less than $20), whereas you're taking the perspective of a player. of course 50 gems a day is easy, at least for us, and yes I agree that skills should be cheaper and more important than a higher attack. i want to hear your perspective: how much do you think the price of 1 month VIP in dollars will be?

after reading further explanations, i think making VIP a big deal is actually okay because the only thing VIP does is speeding up the time it takes to collect coins and experience points. if the devs make it cost $ instead of gems to purchase, i suppose that fewer players will purchase VIP and just focus on spending money to buy gems for their skills. if it does cost $, they should add a feature where the number of gems you earn from hunting champs double or triple to make this VIP feature even more appealing. so yeah, i'm now more open to the idea of making VIP cost $.
not bloody hacker wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:53 am
You said normal player should be able to obtain vip but you forgot to mention the fact that they can never get high skills
i think thats 100 times more important than VIP
i agree that high-level skills are more important than vip. however, you claim that normal players can never get high skills, to which i strongly disagree. this game is structured so that you get stronger quicker if you are willing to spend money. that's literally it, that's how money comes to play in this game. you certainly can max all skills and attributes (and unlock all skins!) without spending any money or hacking/modding...how? by spending time on the game (worth shipping might be a better term lol). yes, it will take a couple of years playing daily but not impossible.

also, whether a normal player can get high-level skills or not depends on the individual themselves; we cannot generalize everybody. are they patient? do they tend to quit easily or persevere? how often do they play? what're the average gems they earn a day? a week? a month?

I haven’t spent a single cent since day one and my main skills are high (level 10+). more expensive skills like freezing breath are almost maxed, if i worth ship this game 12+ hours a day every day then I can certainly get fb along with other skills maxed. to put into perspective, let’s say fb lvl 13 costs 35K gems (I don’t remember the exact price), then I just need to collect 1000 gems every day for 35 days. If I feel like that’s too much then I do 500 gems every day for 70 days.
not bloody hacker wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:53 am
NON-VIP players may have to play a little bit more to get higher attack but they still can afford to get all fancy skills
and not lose because they cant spend 1000$ on a single skill
VIP or non-vip, you can still get fancy skills. if you spend gems on VIP, it most likely will take longer to get the fancy skills but like i said, still possible. it varies on the individual and how they interpret the opportunity cost. for me, sometimes the gems spent on VIP is worth it to earn coins faster when the attribute price is extremely high, other times VIP is not worth it when I’m satisfied with my attributes and want to save gems on skills instead.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017