WOLF UPDATE 3.0

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
not bloody hacker

Re: WOLF UPDATE 3.0

Post by not bloody hacker »

Unrealisation wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:39 am
i want to hear your perspective: how much do you think the price of 1 month VIP in dollars will be?

you claim that normal players can never get high skills, to which i strongly disagree. this game is structured so that you get stronger quicker
For Vip ID say
7.99$ for Normal VIP ( one with same Coin $ XP boost + Mega boost always on in COOP )

14.99$ for VIP + ( which comes with all benefits of normal coop + those skins i talked about )

now Lets debunk ur new max skill and attributes theory
im not sure if you have any idea how much it take to max skills and attributes but listen we only maxing one skill from every tree and lets ignore rest

Lets Take Most Popular Ones

Frozen Claw , Damage Boost , Thunder storm , shield

to make just 4 of these max you need over 300K gems!

now lets see how much a person who cooped for over 4 year got

this is a SS of my friend btw this is highest CP person i know in the game. lets give an average of 10gems for every champ she killed a total of 24387 champs and gems she gained from those huge amount of COOP will be 243870 that is 243K

and well lets pretend like we didn't saw that sick COOP number and years of hard work from 3 different people taking shifts HH

thats under your claimed max skills
( well we know there were champ glitches and hacks those don't count here. we only counting legit coop )

and i don't even have to tell you how impossible is it to max attributes. for that above person with that much coop is only at somewhere near 670s

i don't wanna offend my friend but thats just madness investing this much time on a game

and one more thing if you don't have 1/3rd of above persons coop stats please don't come to me to argue you can make max skills and attributes because ik it will be possible in some 10years
Attachments
717D9F3F-111A-448F-897C-76B58CD3221F.jpeg
717D9F3F-111A-448F-897C-76B58CD3221F.jpeg (114.74 KiB) Viewed 1281 times
Or is it bloodyhacker ?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/bloodyhacker[/youtube]

MochaKit

Post by MochaKit »

I think VIP is just fine as it is with the 500 gems purchase, the $ should only come take part it they're planning to have it for 30 days. Even if you do put the VIP up for money, ppl won't like it. Just an opinion btw. lol

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

not bloody hacker wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:04 am
~
my mistake! I was constantly thinking about the max attributes as 300, not 750 with the recent updates.

but it's still possible to max after a few more years of insane grinding for someone like your friend who most likely had around 300 attack/health before the max attributes were raised to 750 ;) that's what I should have added in my previous posts.

regarding skills, I admit I was dramatic saying that someone who doesn't pay can max all skills. i meant to say that if you were strategic in which skills you choose to upgrade from level 1, you can have 1 (or more) set of high skills that are level 10+ in time.

and high skills don't need to be maxed, especially if it's a "good" combo that helps you coop efficiently/fast or work well in PvP.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

not bloody hacker

Post by not bloody hacker »

Unrealisation wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:17 pm
TBH i don't understand you
are you trying to be cool by saying its easy to get max skills and attributes because ik it is not possible to get max attributes considering almost 70% of gamers wont play the same game for over 5 years

and here is an offer from me to you
if you ever manage to max attributes in less than 5 years come to me ill give ya 1000$ bc im 100% sure you are never gonna hit that ;)

by the way i already wasted 4years on the game im quitting it coz its too boring for me now when max attack was 300 i had hope ill get there and i was 296

now i don't have that hope especially after seeing my friends attack now. she had max attack and health plus tons of coins left coz she kept cooping even after 300 for a long time and still she couldn't even hit 700 that was just too lame
Or is it bloodyhacker ?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/bloodyhacker[/youtube]

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

i didn't know that expressing my thoughts and opinions meant I am trying to be cool...and to clarify any misunderstandings, I never said that maxing skills and attributes is easy (if i did somewhere, then please quote that section; I'll make amend because that's not what I meant to say)
not bloody hacker wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:58 am
ik it is not possible to get max attributes considering almost 70% of gamers wont play the same game for over 5 years
yes, but my point is that if you commit a decade or less of your life to this game, you can max them all given these four [foundational] assumptions:

(1) you are dedicated to this game--meaning it's important in your life and you play almost every day for X amount of hours
(2) you rarely take breaks--even if you do they're short ones,
(3) you don't get game burnout--even if you do you recover quickly, and
(4) the devs won't raise the max attributes again

...i think this is something we both can agree on?
not bloody hacker wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:58 am
and here is an offer from me to you
if you ever manage to max attributes in less than 5 years come to me ill give ya 1000$ bc im 100% sure you are never gonna hit that ;)

by the way i already wasted 4years on the game im quitting it coz its too boring for me now when max attack was 300 i had hope ill get there and i was 296

now i don't have that hope especially after seeing my friends attack now. she had max attack and health plus tons of coins left coz she kept cooping even after 300 for a long time and still she couldn't even hit 700 that was just too lame
you're absolutely right, I'm not going to spend another 5 years on this game just to max my attributes because of more important life priorities, but hopefully other rising players will surprise all of us and show that it can be accomplished in another <5 years!
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

Skyres

Post by Skyres »

Just a opinon here... What do you do after you max your attributes and skills? Keep playing the game over and over again without any more goals and upgardes to look forwards to is kind of boring(I think). Doesn't the fun lay in the process of getting there instead of actually maxing the attributes?

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

Skyres wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 am
Just a opinon here... What do you do after you max your attributes and skills? Keep playing the game over and over again without any more goals and upgardes to look forwards to is kind of boring(I think). Doesn't the fun lay in the process of getting there instead of actually maxing the attributes?
that’s why notbloodyhckr and i kinda stopped playing even though we haven’t yet maxed our attributes and skills. the fun and frustration are in the process of upgrading, but most players will experience burnout at some point. so when you’re strong and have almost or everything maxed, you most likely will only play PvP and go on the game to meet your friends or packs, perhaps occasionally chasing down your rivals, but that’s literally it. many might move on to other games or find other things to do than gaming. no meaningful purpose achieved in the time you spend on wolf except for feeling “high” every time you get stronger, or maybe the creation of friendships and relationships along the way.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017