Enabling voice chat / mics

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Ravnn

Enabling voice chat / mics

Post by Ravnn »

My suggestion to potentially improve the game is to consider adding voice chat / allowing mics in order to play the game hands-free without having to type. Of course, with the availability to mute if not desired by players. Although, a lot of said players tend to die whilst being afk typing. Taking into account the character limit as well. It’d open a new world to those who flock with friends or their pack.
Whomst’d the fucc are you?
Xbox GT: RavnnFlight
Wolf ID: AJ0GA9JV

wolfbeatz

Re: Enabling voice chat / mics

Post by wolfbeatz »

oh my gosh you just spoke my mind XD
Veteran player

ID: 23702527

Currently living in UK

Hometown UK

Half Japanese half British

Bluestar_lover

Post by Bluestar_lover »

Ravnn wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:09 am
My suggestion to potentially improve the game is to consider adding voice chat / allowing mics in order to play the game hands-free without having to type. Of course, with the availability to mute if not desired by players. Although, a lot of said players tend to die whilst being afk typing. Taking into account the character limit as well. It’d open a new world to those who flock with friends or their pack.
I wouldnt do this bc it would get very toxic very fast.
Youtube: Bluestar_Plays
Instagram: Bluestar._.tw
Kik: Bluestar_Lover
Discord: Bluestar X Myself#9245

SnoDragon

Post by SnoDragon »

Bluestar_lover wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:26 am
[quote=Ravnn post_id=12560 time=<a href="tel:1606090174">1606090174</a> user_id=402]
I wouldnt do this bc it would get very toxic very fast.
Yes.
Last edited by SnoDragon on Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dragon is yes

Unrealisation

Post by Unrealisation »

I think that this feature shouldn't be added yet, at least until the devs come up with a banning and reporting system for inappropriate online behaviors. It will certainly boost communications between friends and players, though.
тнε ωσℓғ sιηcε ησv 2017

not bloody hacker

Post by not bloody hacker »

1) wolf don't need it. what you gonna say ?
"enemies ahead" "fire nova incoming take cover" ??

2) wolf is rated age12+ in AppStore and 13 on play store
means player base is very young and a mike feature can disturb many parents

3) the servers are already laggy. don't need more lag

if you really wanna talk then you can use discord. or call them or go use Omegle or some if you are into talking to strangers

One more thing.

it has nothing to do with improving the gaming experience in anyway there is nothing in the game that needs planning or voice. games that feature voice feature are the ones those need them
Or is it bloodyhacker ?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/bloodyhacker[/youtube]