Hello

If you have any ideas regarding improvements that can be done in the game, post them here! Developers read this section frequently.
Arx

Hello

Post by Arx »

He suggested recipes for me wolf shapes
According to the price of the jewels
for example
The first wolf without attributes
Wolf II 1% attack
Last Wolf 5% attack 5% Health% Defense

Introducing the second
Developing events on a weekly basis
For example, when you kill 100 animals, you get 10,000 additional coins, then 500 you get an additional 100,000. This is a weekly event that helps the small levels to grow.
The third syllable
Putting rewards in the gem store
For example, wolf claw 20% attack for 2 hours at a cost of 1000 gems
Introduction iv
Institute of science status
for example
0.5% Attack When level 20 is reached, you can search by coins and search takes a whole day
At level 30 new search
Up to level 70
, The increase is a little and an explanation to be only 5% or something like that

itssBlue

Re: Hello

Post by itssBlue »

Hey there! Not entirely sure I understand 100%. Although one of them did look interesting. Think you can try to explain a bit further? Quite curious

Quarantine

Post by Quarantine »

Each wolf type has it's own attribute boost, i.e. Mexican Wolfs = +2% speed

Weekly competitions...reach a goal in a weeks time, get a reward

Buyable boosts for specific skills or attributes in the gem store

Last one I assume it's like a small boost that you'd have to search for, like a map that takes coins to go exploring for so many minutes but you have a chance to find permanent boosts on this map like a 0.5% attack boost
(This would come with some limitations)

Basically what I'm seeing all round is that people want more from this game, they see potential, they have ideas, and most want growth.

An idea that can play off the other ideas above is a Passive Skill Set (skills that you cant upgrade but just work in the background while you play) I've mentioned this before on a previous topic (you can choose between a large selection of passive skills that will add a second lvl of customization as well as an in game boost)...Examples being: frost skills dont slow you down as much, fire skills dont leave you with after burn, a passive skill that takes 5% of the damage inflicted on all friendly wolfs and puts it on you, 5% shorter cooldown times, you can see outlines of enemy traps, ect. I can come up with more and perhaps many other people could add to the list as well
Words words words

itssBlue

Post by itssBlue »

Interesting, thanks for the response :) I understand what you mean now